Caly's Memoir #18

17th of August

I was looking forward for my Batanes flight tomorrow morning. Bibihira lang kasi 'yung flight pa Basco lalo na kapag private but since someone just asked me to come with her, I had to exchange flight schedule with Grey. See? I can always compromise.

Minsan nagugulat nalang rin ako sa sarili ko dahil hindi ako ganito pero baka naman distracted lang ako. Maybe it's just really fun knowing her that's why I'm loving the company. Hindi ko rin siya mahindian kahit anong gawin ko. I wasn't actually going to go and fetch her but I just saw myself driving to her place to see her.

Nawawala na yata ako sa sarili at hindi ko rin maipaliwanag kung bakit. First of, she's my type but there's no enough reason to like her more than what I'm supposed to do. Second, Caius have been warning me to know my limits because he doesn't want his friend to get hurt because of me. Third, ayaw niya sa akin. She could tell it  infront of my face without flinching a bit. Pero bakit nga kasi ako affected sa mga bagay na 'to? Hindi ko naman siya gusto.

Siguro kailangan ko lang ng bagong girlfriend. Masyado na akong distracted dito. Masama sa kalusugan 'to, Caly. Batanes flight na, pinagpalit mo pa? Can't believe you. Sabagay, mas masarap nga naman ang McDo at kape, 'no? Tapos kasama pa si Rich.

Dang. Hopeless ass. I'm starting to hate this.

And for the record, she rejected me tonight. Just when I felt like I'm completely becoming myself and finally having the urge to tell her that she's my type, she rejected me. She rejected me. Okay, ilang ulit pa bago ko matanggap na wala talaga akong pag-asa dito?

Damn, lovesick. I really hate this feeling.