Part 1

Olive Green POV

"Olive can you get table nine for me please" I heard my manager yelled "Yeah I got you" I told her. Going there I pulled out my note pad.

"Hello Welcome to Bella's my name is Olive and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with any drinks?" I asked with a smile.  Looking up I rolled my eyes "hey beautiful" he said.

"Justin you better be here to order food and that's it." I said he's getting weird now he shows up on most of shifts. "I'm meeting someone honey don't get up set" he said I nod.

"Okay so what Can I get you and your friend" I asked him "water for me" I nod walking away.  Bringing him back some water I see girl with him. She's pretty and pregnant walking up to her I smile. "Hello I'm Olive what can I get you to drink" I asked resting Justin drink down.

"Ooh can i'll get whatever you got my husband" she said with a bit of attitude I nod glancing at Justin who can't even look me in my eye. He's fucking disgusting how you married hitting on me everyday. And got a pregnant wife at home nasty.

Getting her some water I asked if their ready to order. Taking them and taking it back to the kitchen. Looking at the time 8:30pm it's almost 9pm I can go home.

Let me introduce myself I'm Olive Green I'm 23 years old. I live in London with my five year old sister Luna Green. When I was 19 our mom and dad died in a car crash. Leaving me as Luna Guardian. They offered to put her in a Foster home or up for adoption. But my parents will be so disappointed if I did that.

So I have her I would at Bar and lounge. I get paid pretty well and the tips are great. The money from my parents life insurance paid for the house I got to keep my mom car. And the insurance from my dads car is in savings.

I make enough money to keep our head above water. I don't touch our savings unless I have to. Like if one of us get sick and I can't go to work.

I work 9am to 5pm but I'm stayed late tonight because Luna birthday is coming. I want to give her the class party she's been begging me for since last year and a little boy did it.

Cleaning up my area Balancing out all my tables. Making sure all tabs were closed. Tomorrow is Sunday so I'm off and I'm extremely happy. Grabbing my check going yo pick up Luna.

Knocking on the door of my neighbor. I lived next to the lady my entire life. She's been my rock since my parents died. She helped with everything and keep Luna when I work.

"Hello auntie" she smile at me kissing my head. Going to the back and picking Luna up. Going home I put her in her bed striping I took a hot shower. Pulling out my tips I counted. 275 pounds. I smiled adding it to the safe under my bed.

Opening my check 1,200 pounds I smiled. I've been doing overtime like a bitch to get this pay check. Using my phone I added it to my bank account.

Putting money on bills and the rest I split it three ways like always. One for my savings, Luna savings and our saving. I have about 5,000 pounds in each account.

It's only this good because we don't have to pay for our house. If we had an apartment I don't know what we would be doing.

I think God for that everyday. Putting on clothes laying watching tv. Not long after my room door opened looking up at Luna with her teddy in her hand.

 Not long after my room door opened looking up at Luna with her teddy in her hand