Part 42

Olive Market Pov

These kids are whooping my ass. The twins are three months and are clingy Luna haven't been getting the attention she's use to. Which is making acting out. And Emma trying to help but it's not me.

Luna not for it John can't even get through to her. But the twins have me running back and forth and the cry if their not in my arms. Once again John tried to help but that's not what they want.

Everyone trying to help but the kids aren't for it. I just got the twins to bed so I went and check on Luna. She's sitting in her room so I sat on the bed with her.

"What up little moon" I asked and she sighed "nothing" she said "Will what's with the attitude lately?" I asked her and she tuned to me.

"You don't spend time with me anymore" she said with her bottom lip trembling. "Every time you do the babies start crying. Then you forget all of me" she said with tears in her eyes.

Sighing "Luna you are my first baby and I will always love and take care of you. Right now it's hard for me too the babies are really clingy and mommy is struggling" I told her. "Just give me some time let the twins get bigger then everything will get better" I told her.

"Will it be like before?" She asked and I smiled "better because now you have brothers who you can boss around" I said pushing her with my shoulder a bit. She laughed and me. "'Now I think you owe a few people an apology" I said she nod biting her bottom lip.

"I was really mean to Johnny" she said and I nod "do you think he's mad at me?" She asked me I shook my head no "no I just think you hurt his feelings a bit. Go give your apology tour I'm going to order a pizza and set up for us to watch a movie before the twins get up" I told her.

After a while she came back in and sat down next to me. I closed my eyes and Luna curled up next to me and did the same. We ended taking a much needed nap. Waking up it's late popping up wondering why no one woke me.

Looking outside it's dark out and Luna not near me. Standing up grabbing my phone I saw a text.

From HUSBAND❤️ "You were sleeping so peacefully I couldn't wake you. I took the kids to the park and then dinner we love you"

Smiling and taking a bubble bath. Relaxing closing my eyes. After a while I came I out of the tub I put on a sundress and laid back down.

Sighing FaceTiming Emma talking to her about how she's doing. Laughing and it's the first time in a while that I have gotten a break.

Thinking that John and I also haven't had any time together since either. Thinking to myself if I should give him booty or go back to sleep.

Turning over I took my ass back to bed. Who knows when I'm going to get another break like this again. A few hours later I was woken by someone on my back. Feeling kisses on my neck turning to see my wonderful husband.

Smiling slightly at him "hi baby how you feel?" He asked me rolling off my back and I faced my body to him. "Well rested" I told him and he smiled pecking my lips.

"Everyone in bed" he said kissing my lips. "It's just you and me" he whispered sucking on my neck. "Now it's time for me to take care of you" he said flipping us over.

"You must be tired" I told him as he kiss down my body "nope just hungry" he says sliding up my dress. And I crossed my legs he looked up at me and pout. "What's wrong," he asked I only sighed.

Sitting up and he got up and sat behind me pulling my back to his front. "I don't feel like myself" I said playing with his fingers. "What you mean?" He asked and I turned my body to face him.

"I feel fat and I have this long ass scar and ..." he stopped me with a kiss. "You are no fat and that scar is beautiful" he said kissing my lips again.

Laying my body down he pushed my dress up as our lips still connected. Pulling it over my head kissed down my body. Leaving open mouth kisses across my c-section scar.

"You body is prefect" he said pushing both of my legs up and going down face first. Arching my back off the bed I moaned lightly. He kicked me from butt crack to the tip of my coochie.

Before sucking on my clit after a while I came in his mouth and he lapped it all up. He came up to me pushing his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on his tongue for a bit. "You are prefect to me. You're the best wife, mother, secretary, life coach, cook everything that I can ever dream of." He said looking me in my my eyes.

I didn't even realize he was naked until his dick slipped in me. He kissed away my tears and continued to speak. "You are my pride and joy" he went on with each stroke. "You make me wanna be a better everything" he continued kissing and nibbling my breast. "Just so I can on the same level with you" he said pushing my legs up he went faster.

"I love you with everything in me and don't you ever forget it" he said going in deeper and my moans got louder. He sat up sucked on my toes and playing with my clit while he deep stroke me.

"I love you too" I moaned out coming all over his dick. He bent down kissing me again as he released in side of me. He got up and ran us a hot bubble bath. He picked me up and sat me in the water. He sat behind me as I played with his fingers and he left soft kisses on my neck.

As I leaned on him I thank God every night for man he blessed me with.