Part 30

Olive Green POV

Getting pushed into the bathroom stall "you pregnant?" I nod and she starts jumping up and  down "girl John ass moves quick" she said and I laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me" she asked and I looked at her "you know why" and she looked at me for a while. "You aren't still blaming yourself for that right?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Okay. So when are you guys gonna announce it" she said and I shook my head no "when I can't hide it anymore. I'm not ready for the world to know yet" I told her and she nod at me.

After a while we walked out and sat at the table. John whispered in my ear "you okay?" He said and I nod yes kissing his cheek. Our main dish came to table. I smelled the onions in it and it automatically made me sick.

Getting up running to the bathroom I vomit. Someone behind me pulling my hair out the way and rubbing my back. "You okay baby" I nod John helped me up washing out my mouth with water. Wiping my mouth we walked out and sat back at the table.

Abby already sent back the food for a chicken Alfredo. Giving me water I laid my head on his shoulder and he's rubbing my back. "John is your wife okay?" Jason asked and John nod yes "she's just haven't been feel all that well today" John said.

Everyone else went back to their food and conversation. I ate the bread it was making me feel a lot better. Johns talking business and feeding me his food.  Until mines arrived and his was gone. So I just feed him mines because I ate most of his.

A flash went off and I turn to Abby and she blush. "Y'all just so cute I'm sorry" she said and I laughed at her. John blushed I can I see it in his neck.

Their business meeting went well we went home Luna went to spend the night with Abby. She's taking them to school tomorrow. We get home and took a bubble bath together.

Laying on his chest I feel at peace as he rubs my stomach. And kiss my neck after a while we got out got ready for bed going to sleep.

Waking up the next morning we're late for a meeting. We got ready quickly I didn't even have time to do my make up. Just bare facing it getting to the office there was people everywhere.

I was confused John and I walked out the car to the building. The cameras flashed and people rushed us. John pushed me behind him and security ran outside to us. Question coming at us left and right.

"Mr.Market is it true your married"
Ms.Green did you get pregnant on purpose"
"Mr.Market is your secretary pregnant"
"Mr.Market why did you elope"
"Ms.Green did you trap Mr.Market"

As we're trying to rush in the office building someone grabbed my by the arm yanking me with them and I screamed.

The next thing I knew a gun was pointed at the head of the man who had me by the arm. "I'm giving you five seconds to release my wife" the man let me go and I ran into John's arms.

He put the gun in his waist ban and sighed. "Yes I am married yes I am married to miss Green. Yes she is pregnant no she didn't trap me it was probably the other way around" he said and the crowd laughed.

"We were engaged and planning our wedding before she got pregnant. We decided that it was best for health of my wife and child that we got married without the hassle and have a ceremony after our child is born.

Therefore this is unnecessary stress on my wife especially putting your hands on her" he growled the last part. Taking my hand we went inside he's upping security everywhere.

Getting into his office I finally looking at my phone for the first time this morning. Looking at the group with Emma and Abby the links to the blogs and news.

I read one blog the girl from last night was on it and I was pissed. Reading another one and the comments I couldn't believe this is what people think of me. I couldn't help but cry at the comments.

"She's probably a gold digger"
"Urg he should do so much better"
"He couldn't find a white girl"
"She trapped him"
"He don't even want her"
"She got pregnant by the biggest playboy ever"
"Hope she don't catch anything"

A sob rocked through my body and I felt someone who picked me up. "It's okay baby it okay. We know that it's all bull shit." He whispered in my ear.

Wiping my tears and I nod "I love you and you love me our baby is going to be loved and healthy. Luna is healthy and happy you have the most amazing friends and support system they don't deserve your tears." He said and I agreed.

Kissing me I kissed back when the door opens and Abby walked in. With Theo and Luna she looked at me hugging me. " paparazzi was everywhere I couldn't let them go to school"she said and I nod.

"You better not be wasting your tears on them leaches. We know better don't let them get to you. You too much of a bad bitch for that" she said and I smiled. At the same time Emma was FaceTiming me.

Answering the call "you okay?" She asked and I nod yes. And she winched "your still in labor?" I asked her and she nod yes. "I'm about to get a c section she's taking too long" Emma said and I laughed.

"I'm just checking in I already cussed out about  a thousand people online." She said and I laughed knowing she did. "We love you babe don't let that shit hurt you. You got a man who adores you those hoes can never" she said and I smiled.

"Baby your supposed to be breathing not stressing" I heard Kendall tell her "ooh shut up your the reason I'm in this mess anyways can't keep your dick in your pants I been in a labor for 48 hours." And I hung the phone.

Looking at my stomach. "You better not take 48 hours to come out" I whispered to my baby. Sighing Abby left taking the kids and I got two new security guards on top of the four I have now.

What a hell of an morning.