Part 25

Olive Green POV

I'm sitting down helping Emma pack. It's their last night here "do you have to go?" I asked her and she nod rubbing her belly. "Yes honey this is a new chapter in your life. Also mines we'll see each other soon"

She said and I nod "plus you got Abby" she said and I frown "but Abby isn't you" I told her she stopped and looked at me "no she's not. Your coming over to see me when the baby will be born. We got FaceTime and I'll be here every Christmas and thanksgiving" she told me and I nod.

Sighing we were done and I laid next to her. "So how you feeling" she asked "I'm better I start my therapy session next week" I told her and she nod.

Holding my hand she looked me in my eye "you know he loves you right. He was a reck when you wouldn't come out of bed and speak to him. Let him love you and take care of you." She then looked at my stomach "both of you" she said kissing my hand.

I looked at her weird. He is taking care of both of us I know he loves me. It's just hard sometimes for me. It's hard because as much as I love and trust him. I'm terrified if I put my all into him he'll leave us.

I said okay then we watched a movie not long after Luna came and laid down with us. "I'm going to miss you" Luna said cuddling next to her. "Y'all going to be fine. You have to be strong I can't get too emotional you know it will make the baby sick" Emma said and I nod yes.

We watched a movie then not long after they feel asleep. But I stayed up thinking getting up and got ready grabby the keys to car John bought me.

He taught me how drive and I've been out of work since I got into the accident

He taught me how drive and I've been out of work since I got into the accident. Putting his address in the car and going to his work.

Pulling in walking in "hey Mrs.Market how you doing" the receptionist on the first floor said. "I'm doing okay" I said with a smile then I went to his private elevator.

Going to his floor I see jade isn't there good. Going into his office I saw him and Jade kissing or what's looks like him and Jade kissing because he pushed her away.

They both looked at me I leaned on the wall and Jade smirk at me and John shook his head no. "Baby it's not what it looks like" he said and I nod because I believe him.

When she saw I believed him she turned red. "Your not going to tell her you kissed me" I rolled my eyes "bitch are you crazy. Get out your fired and I'm pressing assault charges" she looked shocked but ran out crying.

John walked up to me "baby I promise you know I'll never do that to you" he said and I nod. Knowing he isn't stupid. He sighed in relief he picked me up "baby what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I couldn't sleep. So I came to see you" I told him and he nod sitting down with me straddling him. He kissed my shoulder. "You look beautiful by the way" he said and I smiled.

He went to peck my lips but I moved my face. "Boy you know better. I don't know what that hoe got you better brush your teeth" he laughed sitting me on his desk. He went and brush his teeth then wash his mouth out.

We keep a tooth brush here incase we have fun. There was a knock on this door I went and opened it. And a guy was standing there. He was just staring at me with his mouth open.

I raised an eyebrow "May I help you?" I asked him. He took a step back "yes I'm looking for Mr.Market" he said still looking at me and I nod. "Ooh he's in the restroom. Please come in take a seat" I said and he nod. I sat at johns desk and the sat in front of me.

"Hm May I asked who are you?" He said "I'm sorry I'm Olive Mr.Market fiancé" I said and this man laughed at me. "Yeah right for real who are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me" I said sitting up a bit "really come this man can't keep a relationship. They always leave him for one reason or the next" he said laughing and I stood.

"Well I'm not one of those little girls he's been with. Who's with them because of money or good dick. I'm with him because I love him and he makes me happy. So please don't put me in the same category as those other women" I said with a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean any disrespect" he said and I sat back down crossing my legs. Just as John came in he looked at the guy. "David why are you here?" He said rolling his eyes. When he saw my face "what have you done to my future wife." He said I closed my eyes trying to calm down.

"It's nothing baby I'll give y'all some space" I told him kissing him on the cheek. Going into my office "get you eyes off her ass before I kick yours" I heard John said.

I went in my office and sighed some papers for him. I heard a loud crash I ran out the room to see John on top of the guy punching him. Sighing shaking my head I pushed John off.

"Baby please stop remembered what happened to me last time I don't wanna get hurt" I told him and he stopped. Walking up to him he's backing up from me. "It's okay baby I'm not scared. Let me see your hands" I told him getting his hands I check them out.

Looking his body over he's okay. Then I took a look at the guy on the floor. I helped him up "your okay?" I asked him he nod "Slayer your getting soft. I remember when one punch would knock me out" he said spitting out blood.

"Slayer?" I asked David raised an eyebrow "you should tell her about yourself Slayer." Then he looked at me smiled then walked out. I looked at John and he looks like he's gonna burst. "Got something to tell me Future Husband?" I asked him.