Part 15

Olive Green POV

"Ahh fuck" I yelled as John put my legs over his shoulder. My legs start to shake he laid on top of me sucking my breast and biting my nipples. "Such a good girl" he whispered in my ear as I cream all over his dick.

We've been at it since 3am I came so many times I'm at the point we're I'm laughing. "Please baby" I'm begging him. It's my fault I woke him up for this and now he's making me pay.

"No*this*is*what*you*wanted" he said with each word he stroked deeper. I tried to push him away he put his hand around my neck "stop running" he said pulling me closer. My legs started to shake then I squirted everywhere.

He came right after pulling out of me and taking off the condom throwing it in the trash. I'm breathing heavily thanking God we're done. I close my eyes just to be dragged my feet towards the end of the bed.

"Nah I'm not done with your ass yet" he got on his knees putting his arm under my butt and attached his lips to my pussy. "Ba-baby" my eyes are rolling in the back of my head. "I-ii c-c-can't" i stuttered out. Which made him suck harder.

I'm pushing his head which made him put two fingers in me. At this point I'm screaming then the alarm clocked went off. I squirted again he got up kissing my lips. "You such a good girl" He whispered in my ear. "You did a great job" he told me and I hmm.

Getting comfy I started to close my eyes. I felt myself being picked up and rested in water I opened my eyes. I'm fucking tired "wake up baby we got work" when he said that I felt like I could die.

"B-but B-but" I started "no buts it's the first day we're already going to be late" he said and I sighed. After I took my bath he lift me and sat me in front of the vanity he brought me.

Doing my hair and makeup I throw on a suit John brought me last week. The skirt is kinda short but I'm tired so I really don't give a shit It isn't like I'm going to be sent home. John came out looking yummy like always. He picked me up and holding my shoes in his hand.

Sitting me at the island in the kitchen

Sitting me at the island in the kitchen. "Olive why can't walk?" Luna asked me and I smirked "how about you ask John I told her. When came back resting a plate in front of me. I started to eat and John was drinking coffee. Luna looked at him "John why can't my sister walk?" And he spit out his coffee while Luke laughed exciting the kitchen. John looked at me but I just ate my food.

"She fell off the bed" John said and I laughed "Is that why I heard you scream this morning?" She said then I choked on my food "eat your food Luna" I said completely embarrassed that she heard me. John is blushing the tip of ears and neck are red. And I couldn't look Luna in the eye.

"So Luna your going to daycare today or you staying with Luke?" I asked Luke is okay in my book. I don't really trust no one with Luna but Luke is okay I guess. But after stating I would kill him a few times things are okay.

"I'll stay with Luke today" she said and I nod after a while John picked me up I kissed Luna on her head telling her to be good. Then we left with me in Johns arm.

"You know I can't lift you to my office right baby?" He asked and I whined "whhyyyyy?" I said I'm half sleep on his shoulder. Soon after we made it to the building I put my shoes on. Grabbing my things I walked in like a boss.

Nothing wrong I didn't wobble or stubble. Walking in with my head high all eyes on me. Getting to his floor I told his secretary the thing I need for today. Walking into Johns office and collapsed on the sofa.

I heard laughing behind me I knew it was John. He took off my shoes and lift me to his office which is connected to his again. Putting me in my chair I'm freaking tired. I went to my computer and started working.

Not long after it was lunch I wasn't hungry I just needed a nap. Setting my alarm to an hour and half. I slide down my chair and crawled to my sofa.

Closing my eyes I'm actually getting some rest. But then my office door opened my light is off so you can't really see me in the corner. But I can see them clear as day. Jade is going through my draws. "Find what your looking for Jade?" I said and she screamed and jump.

"I I I was just looking for a pen" she said "you mean to tell me of the twenty pens that's on your desk not one of them works?" I asked her sitting up.

"Or the twenty pens in Mr.Market that you passed to get to mines." I said tilting my head to the side. "Or the ten pens that are directly in front of you. But you seem to be in my desk is this what you do when I'm not here. I think Me.Market would love this piece of information don't you" I'm now standing right in front of her.

She hovers over my 5'4 height but who gives a damn "I don't know what your talking about" she said pointing her nose to the sky. "I'm glad because I security cameras installed into Mr.Market and I office before I moved here. I can't wait to see what those tapes tell me." She looks like she seen a ghost 

She then walked out my office looking at the time I can still sleep. Laying on the sofa again I only got a few minutes in before John came in with food.

"Baby I love you and you mean everything to me. But if you don't get your ass out this office and let me sleep. The only time you'll see my vagina is in that photo album" I said looking at him he laughed putting the food on the table. Kissing my head and walking out.

I should had said I wanna be a house wife.