Part 20

John Market Pov

I lost my temper the thought of another man seeing her naked. The thought of anyone seeing what is mine. Sent me off the deep end I've took all the classes. I learned to control my temper.

But when it comes to her I have no self control. Luke pushed me I didn't even realize she was pulling me. All I remember was her scream the tears in Luna eyes when she saw her.

It's been three days and she haven't woken up yet. I haven't left her bed side with my head down I heated the room door burst open. Looking over I see this 5'2 woman with fire in her eyes.

Her eyes set on me and she lounges at me but she was caught before she touched me. "I warned you I told you I'll wipe these halls with your white ass" she yelled

Still trying to fight but she started to calm down when the guy started to whispered in her ear.

He put her down she took a deep breath she looked at me and her eye twitch

He put her down she took a deep breath she looked at me and her eye twitch. This woman is crazy "what happened" she said though clenched teeth.

And I told her "why was your Butler in your room in the first place" she asked a bit more calmer rubbing her stomach. Then I notice the little bump. She was going to fight me and she's pregnant.

"I'm sorry I'm very protective of Olive and Luna. When Luna called me I lost my temper. These pregnancies hormones kicking my ass" she said sitting down rubbing her belly.

The guy I now realize is her husband just stood behind her. Rubbing her back I can tell he doesn't speak much.

"It's okay" I said we both nod "how far along are you?" I asked her she smiled "16 weeks rubbing her belly" we sat down watching Olive I see she's trying to wake up.

She got up looking at me and she smiled at me. Then her smiled dropped "why am I in the hospital again?" She asked annoyed I walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry baby." I told her "oh baby no Luke pushed you while I was pulling. It was never your fault" she told me kissing my cheek.

"By the way where is Luke?" She asked me. My jaw ticked "he's been fired" I told her and she nod. Not wanting to stress her out that he's now in a jail in North Korea.

He's been watching her for a while lately. That's what my camera shows so I had him knocked out. Had someone put him in North Korea with a whole lot of cocaine. Then had them sent a tip in.

He'll never see day light again so sad but that's life I guess. I then heard screaming I look over to see Olive kissing Emma's belly. "My godchild" she said smiling.

"I'm wanna be a god mama too"
Emma said and Olive laughed "you know good and damn well I'm not having no kids until I'm married" she said rubbing her belly.

Christmas is in two weeks and Olive and I have been together for 5 months. I want propose but I know it's too early. Maybe I can make her think it's a promise ring. Yeah a promise ring I smiled at the thought.

"Ay Joker what you smiling at" Emma yelled making everyone look at me her and Olive laughed. "Emma leave my man alone" Olive told her.

"Girl bye I remember a certain someone who stole one of Kendall's tires every time he made me mad" she said laughing and Kendall head turned to her.

"That was you? I thought it was my ex I pressed charges on her" he said and Olive just shrug. "Why did you only take one tire?" I asked her.

"Because if you take all the insurance pays for it. You take one or two it's out of pocket" she said and Kendall jaw dropped as Emma laughed.

"Where's my baby?" She said "Luna on her way" I told her and she nod at me. "So are you guys staying until Christmas" Olive asked with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know hon Kendall has to get back to the store" Olive frowned "maybe we stay for a week" Emma said giving Kendall puppy eyes. He looked at her then rolled his eyes.

Then a wallet hit him in his head "boy don't turn your back on me" she said "I'm sorry baby yes we can stay as long as you want" she walked over to him kissing his cheek.

"Baby can they stay with us?" Olive asked with puppy eyes. And I wanted to say no because in all honesty I think Emma will kill me in my sleep. "I know you hear me" she said louder

I sighed and nod yes and they both screamed then in came running Luna. "Olive you okay? I missed you and Johnny can't cook" she said and everyone laughed as I rolled my eyes. I tried okay I really did.

"Act like you don't see me then" Emma said then Luna screamed. "Emma I missed you" she said then going hugging Kendall.

A few hours and test later we took her home. Doctor put her on bed rest and she had to be back a week later for a check up. 

Carrying her inside with everyone behind me. "Damn you got moneyy" Emma said and Olive only laughed. I looked her up her husband makes a good living. So I know she just joking.

Showing them the room they sleep in. "Ooh this is niceeee" she yelled her husband rolled his eyes but I can see him smiling.

I can't wait until Olive and I are married. She's perfect I swear she is "baby I have to pee either stop say dreaming or put me down" she said I shook my head kissing her head.

Walking to our room getting to the bathroom I took off all her clothes. Sitting her on the toilet I ran her a hot bubble bath. I wiped her and resting her in the tub.

She perfect I wiped her off making sure she clean and got that hospital scent off her. Taking her out drying her off. I put on some panties and one of my shirts on her.

Then Emma burst in the room like she live here. "I could had been naked" I told her she shrug "Olive do you want me to cook or order food?" She asked her.

Olive raised an eyebrow "you cook" she rolled her eye "okay Kendall cook" she laughed at her. "It's okay we're getting pizza" Olive said and everyone nod.

Ooh this gonna be a long ass week.