Part 7

Olive Green POV

It's been about 3 months since I've started working for John and 1 month since we've started dating. I can honestly say things have never been better.

Luna is the same building as me. I sued the school for half a million dollars. Luna also get 10% of there profits for the next 10 years. They ain't gone just buy us off they gonna have to deal with my baby.

All her money goes into her savings account. That she can have access to when she turns 18. She don't need for a damn thing before then so she can be set for collage or start a business. What's ever she wants I need her to be set.

Then we got John who is as sweet as can be. He looks rough on the outside but he's a big teddy bear. Last night he painted my toes and rubbed my feet.

I was in heaven no one at work knows we're dating and I like that. Also he got my papers stating GodForbid it doesn't work out between us. That I will be not be fired or treated any different. And some other shit but the lawyer said it was very straight forward and saw no loopholes in it.

And no I didn't just get any old lawyer I got my Moms best friend. I'm now in my office when the phone ring "hello" I said knowing it's the secretary. "Hey Olive there's a man out here looking for Mr.Market. I don't know him and I don't know if he had any last minute meetings." She said I'm checking my notes.

"No Jasmine I don't see anything I'll be right out" I said getting up walking out the office I see this man and he's cute. Walking up to him he's looking at me licking his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi I'm Olive I'm Mr

"Hi I'm Olive I'm Mr.Market PA can I help you" I said crossing my legs. "Yes I'm his cousin and I've came to see him." I nod now which cousin is he.

"May I have a name?" I asked him "London" he said and I nod John doesn't quite like him. But I can't say anything and get my covered blown. Picking up my walkie-talkie walking away "hey mr.market there's a London out here for you" I said.

"Olive London London?" He asked "yes sir that's who he claims to be" he said he's coming walking back to the front. "He'll be here soon can I get you anything?" I asked him.

"I don't mind to have piece of you" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Im not on the menu I have coffee, water or tea" I said he licked his lips and I knew some fuckry was about to come out.

"I'll take coffee" he said I nod maybe I was wrong "I'll take it how I like my women black and sweet" of course I wasn't. Rolling my eyes again I went to get him and John coffee.

Walking back I look at Jasmine and she is red. "He has the filthiest mouth I ever heard" she said and I shook my head walking into the office.

"London why are you here" John asked him I'm placing the coffee in-front of them. "I just came to see my wonderful cousin" he said watching me move around the room.

"I'm not giving you any more money. You need money get a job and take your eyes off my PA!" John said banging on the table. I excused myself going to my office. I can't see them but I can hear since the door is slightly open. What ima nosey bitch sue me.

"Come on cousin please I only need 2 million dollars" London begged and I almost spit water out my fucking. Jose. ONLY that's a lot of fucking money. "You can have a job at anyone of my company's. I'll give you a company car and apartment. But I'm not giving you anymore money" John said then I heard whining.

"Pick a country you wanna live then call me" he kissed his teeth then left. I heard foot steps then I started to act like I'm working. The door pushed opened and my chair was spin around.

Looking at John face I smiled "hi baby" he said and I blushed. "Hi" was all I could whisper "I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night as my house" he asked and I nod yes. He pecked my lips and left.

I'm kinda nerves I've never spend a lot of time in his house. Luna is spending the night at the twins From daycare. So it's probably going to be sleepover for John and I as well.

I'm nerves because we haven't had sex yet. Or do anything sexual for that matter. The sexual tension is there you can cut it with a knife. But every time we get close I punk out.

I've only had sex with 1 person in my entire life and it was only about 4 times. Before I caught him cheating and beat his ass. I know John is experienced in that department.

I just don't wanna be bad at it. But I have to confident I want to but I'm shy. Sighing.

I took Luna to her friends house and now I'm driving to John house. Getting there this mother fucker is huge. Getting there I'm still in work clothes he give me a key. Said he's going to be a little late.

Finding a bathroom taking a shower making sure I smell good and clean I change. Looking at the outfit Emma picked out. Hyping myself up to come out.

"Olive!" I heard John yelled "I'm in the bathroom" I yelled

"Olive!" I heard John yelled "I'm in the bathroom" I yelled. "Well come on out I got the movie on. And pizza waiting on us I got your favorite.

Looking at myself one more time getting to the movie room. "I got you some pink lemonade and candy. I also got those donu......" he stopped speaking when he saw me.

"Damn" he said licking his lips I went sat right next to him. Getting a slice of pizza and starting the movie. A Tyler Perry stage play i love them especially when they sing.

My mom and I use to watch them all the time now I know every song. The movie started we're both watching it no one saying anything. I moved the things off the chair where in. Because 1 I'm horny and 2 I wanna be a bit closer.

Crawling on top of him so that I'm straddling he put his hand on my butt. Rubbing and grabbing it every now and then.

"You look beautiful" he said and I smiled "thank you" and kissed his neck. He's gripping my hips harder and groaning.

"Fuck baby you gatta stop" he said but I just sucked harder. Which resulted in him flipping us over "before I take you to my bedroom and fuck until you can't walk. Will you be my girlfriend" he said "I would love to be your girlfriend" I told him he peck my lips "good".

He picked me up and ran to his bedroom through me on the bed. He started stripping and when he popped his dick out. "Hell no" I said. He laughed at me.