Part 38

Olive Market Pov

I'm not mad at John he just really disappointed me. We're landing soon and I still don't know where we're going. Sitting next to Luna while she use my stomach as a pillow.

Going through Johns email responding to some. As the plane land after a few minutes we're allowed to get up and John picked Luna up. I grabbed my laptop bag and a duffel bag that's not so heavy.

Walking out the plane towards a limo. Looking around I still can't figure out where we at. Sitting in two guys are getting the rest of our things. Luna laying down on side with Thomas. I'm sitting next to Abby still not very happy with John.

I rest my head on her shoulder "what's wrong?" She asked me "I just can't believe he said that to" I whispered "I know he's stupid but There's no one in this earth that John loves more you, Luna and that baby your making." She said and I glanced at him to see he's already looking at me.

"We both know how hurt you were after losing the baby. You shut everyone out and didn't leave your bed for weeks. He was scared not only for the baby but for you." Abby said and I'm still having this staring contest with John.

"Your mental health effects your entire family. He might have word it wrong but that's him talking out his ass. You know he love Luna with all his heart. It's okay to pissed at him because he was wrong. Just don't forget what an amazing husband and father he is" she said and I close my eyes to stop the tears.

Thinking about what she said sighing I glanced at Luna. Smiling seeing she's up her and Thomas watching a movie together.

Sighing I'm guessing she's right he just pissed me off so bad. I still wanna smack him but it can also just be the hormones. Closing my eyes taking  nap I feel like I was sleep for five minutes when someone shakes me.

Opening my eyes "baby come get some food"  waking up to go outside the car I smiled "Spain?" I love Spain.  My parents and I have use to come here once a year.

"I remember you saying you wanted one day to bring Luna here. I have a few properties and businesses here. Thought you'll like it" he said and I'm crying. He hugged me and I cried on his shoulder.

"It's okay baby" he said rubbing my back "calm down" he whispered in my ear and I nod. Walking into a restaurant what I went to every summer when I heard a scream.

"oh Dios mío Olive es que te he echado mucho de menos" I turn with a smile "Mama Gabriella" I said smiling "Ooh mama you are packing there" she said with thick accent.

"You look just like your mother" she said putting her hand on my face. "De'Anglo" she screamed looking at me smiling. "Why are you screaming" he yelled when he saw me and the biggest smile.

He walked up to me picking me up and I pulled Luna hand. Last time they saw her she was baby. "Luna" I said and mama Gabriella cried picking her up.

"Ooh my your so big now. You know I was there the day you was born" she said with smile. I pulled John by his hand "this is my husband John" papa D'anglo smiled dropped.

"Are you taking good care of my girls?" He asked him "always" he said and he nod smiling. We stayed and talked for a while I haven't reached out since my parents died.

Mama Gabby whooped me for it then kissed my cheeks. Rubbing my belly they fed us and didn't let us pay don't care how much I tried.

We went in the car and drove to the place and I sat next to John. "How did you know?" I asked him "when we first started dating you talked about them so much. So when I planned the trip here I had to look them up" he said and I kissed him.

"Thank you" I told him resting my head on his shoulder "you are my wife I love you more then anything. Baby I can't explain how sorry I am for what happened. I love you and Luna with everything in me" he said and I kissed him.

"I know baby" I told him "now how much longer until we get to where we staying. These panties or killing me" I told him and I laughed.

"I mean I have a cover in the back I can slip them off for you" he teased and I laughed "maybe later" I whispered to her and he agreed.

Not long we pulled up this beautiful house. Getting out Luna and Thomas ran to the house. "This is beautiful baby" I told him and he smiled "I know because it's yours" he said and I looked at him like he's crazy.

"What?" I asked him and he smiled "I bought this house for my wife. So that she can come back to her second home anything she wants" he said and I just stared at him.

"Baby you didn't have to" he cut me off  "but I want to.  I wanted to do something for my wife. I need you to be happy so I can be happy" he said holding my face kissing me. "Olive come look at my room" Luna yelled.

I laughed and "I'm coming I'm coming" I yelled  back waddling a little. Following the sound of her laugher looking around it's cute.

It's similar to her room at home  but twice the size. "I like it mama" I told her sitting on the bed. Then Thomas came in "okay babes I'm going to take a nap" I told them kissing both of their heads.

Going to my room I took a shower then a nap.

THIRD PERSON POV

Sitting in her room watching Scooby-Doo while  Thomas is taking a nap. When John walked into Luna's room. "Luna I thought you were taking a nap" he said sitting next Luna "Just thinking"
The young girl said and he nod.

"What are you thinking about sweet pea?"  He asked and She looked at him. "Do you.... Do you think Olive will be mad if I call her mommy"  she asked biting my bottom lip.

"What no why would you think that" he turned to her. "I all I can remember in life is Olive. Olive taking care of me when I'm sick or sad. Isn't that what a mommy does" She asked with tears running down her face.

"Luna Olive love you with all her heart. I promise you that in her mind and heart you are already her child" John told her. And she cried on Johns Shoulder.

"S-so do that mean I can call you daddy?" She asked John who sat there shook. Feeling ten time guilty for his previous actions. "I would be honored honey. It would be the best feeling ever in life" John told her kissing her head.

He sat there with her while she cried a bit more until she fell asleep. Walking out the room he still couldn't believe the converts he just had.
********************************************

ALL RIGHT MY PEOPLE IM BACK. SORRY FOR BEING A WAY FOR SO LONG