Part 41

Olive Market POV

I feel like I'm floating it's peaceful here. Looking at my long white dress with the most beautiful lace train. Running through this gorgeous meadow with thousands of flowers.

Walking some more I realize I'm barefoot. I see this little pond with ducks and turtles in the center of it all. I took a seat next to it not noticing the woman sitting next to me. She looked at me and smiled "you are more beautiful in person" she said and I looked at trying to put a finger on where I've seen her.

"You know I've searched high and low for someone like you." She said and I frowned. "Someone smart, funny, intelligent and loyal" she said I tilt my head to the side. "Your mom showed up and told me about you I knew you would be prefect for him. I knew you would be prefect for my baby boy" she said and hit me.

The picture in Johns office. "Because I knew that I also know if you leave him. He's going to lose his mind" she said and I sigh. "I made him promise to choose our baby" I told her and she nod.

"I know that was stupid" she said and my jaw dropped. "What? Y'all don't even know that baby" and I laughed now seeing where my husband got his sense of humor from.

"You are definitely my husbands mother" I said and she smiled. I rest my head on her shoulder. "I can't take losing another baby" I told her and she kissed my forehead. "You can do anything you set your mind to" she said and I sigh.

"Rest" she whispered.

JOHN MARKET POV

They kicked me out the room I'm pacing the hall way. Abby is with the first baby I'm just hoping I made the right decision.

Sitting on the floor rocking with my head in the lap. When the doctor came out putting the baby in my hands. Crying my heart out because I lost the love of the life.

Thinking how am I going to raise three kids by myself. Thinking how I'm going to tell Luna I lost the only family she ever had. She's going to hate me forever.

When the doctor tapped my shoulder. "Your wife is asking for you" he said and I almost broke my neck looking up at him. "What?" I asked because I don't think I heard him right.

"Your wife she's asking for you and the babies" he said and I stood up "but you said" and he looked at me. "I said in case. It didn't have to come to that your wife is tuff one." He said guiding me to her room while a nurse brought Abby with the other baby.

She looked at both babies and "hell no" she said making me laugh. Walking up to her kissing her all over her face. "You asked me for one child John." She said and making the doctor and nurse laugh as well.

"I know but you being you had to be extra" I told her and she huff. Taking both babies in her arms. "You got two little boys what do you wanna name them" the nurse asked us and I looked at my wife.

She's completely in awe at the babies.  She just keeps smiling and crying looking at the nurse. "Can you give us about an hour. I don't think my wife is over the shock yet" I told her and she said of course.

Pulling the chair to the bed looking at my beautiful wife.  Praying and thanking God that I got my family. She's breast feeding both of the boys.

As I just sit and watch "what name did you come up with?" I asked her and she shrug. "John and Jacob" she said and I nod smiling that she's naming one of them after me.

After a while Olive went to sleep we named the twins and I stayed up watching them. Not long after an edger Luna walked in smiling. "There's two of them. YES!" She yelled. "Shhh. She tired" I said pointing to olive. Luna nod putting her fingers on her lips.

Watching her holding the babies small hands. As she attempts to introduce herself to the twins. I felt a hand gripped mines looking at my wife I kissed her hand.

"So who did you pick?" She asked me and I frown. "When the doctor asked you to choose who did John pick" she said and I looked down. "I picked you" I told her and she kissed my hand.

"Why?" She asked "your my wife. We can get over it and grieve together. But I wouldn't be able to make it without you" I told her and she nod. Telling me she understands.

"Plus I don't even know them like that for real" I said and she laughed really hard. To the point where there were tears in her eyes. "You are your mothers child" she said shaking her head.

I looked at her confused she pecked my lips tell me she'll tell me later. I picked her up and helped her to the bathroom. Even though she claims she can walk I don't give a damn.

Her body just got two humans removed from it the only think I want her to do is sit her fine ass down and rest.

She also on a FaceTime call with Emma. Who for some odd reason keeps calling me super balls for the twins. Even tho my wife body made the twins not me.

It's not the dead of night and room is quite Luna decided she's not leaving us so she laid in bed with her mom. The twins are also sleep and I'm just in the corner of the room watching over my family.

Praying and Thanking God because in all honesty. I never thought I'll ever be in this situation. A loving and supportive wife, beautiful and smart daughter. Now twin boys I don't care what Olive says she has to give me two more kids.

Nah three will be better let's make it an even number.

********************************************
I WAS GOING TO LET OLIVE DIE. BUT YALL LOOK LIKE YALL WOULD HAD BEAT ME UP IF I DID.