Part 3

Olive Green POV

"What do you think I should do?" I asked my best friend Emma "girl go get your money. If it's not real you can always get your job back here. You know Kendall ain't gone deny me" she said.

Emma and the owner have been dating since she was 17. He was 20 at the time and at first I thought it was a horrible idea. But it's only a three year difference. Now their engaged getting married in 2 months.

"Your right I guess I should call him" she nod braiding Luna's hair. "Hello Thanks for calling Quakes how can I help you" a lady said on the phone.

"Hello I'm calling to speak to Mr.Market about a job offer" I said biting my lip. "Hold for me ma'am" she said I waited for a while.

"What" I heard his voice on the phone "well that no way to greet people is it?" I said and he laughed. "I only know of one person who will speak me like that. Ready to work for me Olive?" He said and I nod.

Forgetting he can't see me "yes" he said come on Monday sent me the address. Emma laid on side of me "damn This is fine. I don't even like tattoos but sir can get it" she said and I laughed at her.

All she does is look and talk shit. Knowing damn well Kendall ain't going no where. "Bitch this man is the 2 most richest man in the world!" She yelled pushing her phone in my face. I rolled my eyes at her I don't care the job will be a good opportunity.

MONDAY MORNING INTERVIEW

Looking at myself in the mirror hoping I look okay. My neighbor is taking Luna to school because it's early. She still have another hour and half before she gets up.

Looking at myself not wanting to be late

Looking at myself not wanting to be late. Putting on some lipgloss I made my way to car. Driving to the address I went walked up to the receptionist. "Hi I'm Olive Green and I have an interview with Mr.Market." She looked me up and down.

"Damn you fine" she said and I just looked at clothes awkward. She give me directions to the office. Getting in the elevator pressing the top floor. This guy walks in and keeps staring at me.

He's looking at my ass like I can't see his damn reflection in the mirror. "Sir I'd appreciate it if you get your eyes off my ass." I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone got the elevator when the door opened. But I stayed they all looked at me confused. Getting to the highest floor the door opened. Walking to the receptionist "hi I'm here to see mr.market" she told me hold on she made a call then he walked out.

Now I'm not a fan of tattoos but when it's on him. Like damn who let this man be so fucking fine.

He looked at me and smiled

He looked at me and smiled. I gatta get a grip I can't have a crush on my boss. He walked over to me and I stood "follow me" he said walking into his office I can see my old job from here.

Sitting down he sat in front of me. Handing me contact "those are the terms and agreements of working with me" he said and I nod.

Reading over it taking a pen I started to mark shit out. This fool me fucked up I might didn't go to collage but I'm not dumb.

Making out terms I don't agree sliding it back to him. He chuckled "I'm glad you find me amusing" I told him.

He went to his computer reprinted a set of terms and agreements. Reading them "umm what if I can't travel with you" I told him. "Why can't you travel" he asked me.

Looking at my hands "I have my little sister she'll have to come with me" she nod but agreed that she can come if I had to. Signing the contact and giving it to him. "Great you start Tomorrow see you at 7am" he said and I nod.

Walking out the office waiting for door to close and I do a little dance. Shaking myself and going as low as this tight ass skirt would let me.

"Yes yes yes!" Standing up getting myself together I see the secretary smiling at me

"Yes yes yes!" Standing up getting myself together I see the secretary smiling at me. I blushed then walked to the elevator. Standing there I have a view of the office.

And he's leaning on the door just as the door was about to close he did the same dance. Mocking me and mouth dropped as he laughed at me.

This hoe I rolled my eyes going to the parking lot I drove to Harrods . Getting me a few outfits for work to last until my first paycheck.  Making myself buy clothes for me because I need it for work.

If I didn't have to I wouldn't buy it. I hate buying new clothes for myself. It make me feel guilty because I know I can save that money. Or get Luna some clothes or something she may like.

Taking care of her is my first priority.  It's the reason why I had to drop out of collage. I can't go to school, work and take care of her. I know a lot of people do it but I don't trust much people with her.

Getting into Harrods I pick up a few skirts, dress pants, dresses and blouses. I have to look nice for this kinda job I wish they wore uniforms  it would be cheaper and easier for me.

After getting a few things paying for it. I went to get something to cook. I'm just making spaghetti it's easy and Luna's favorite. Win win situations for me.

I went picked her up from school we got home. "Go take a shower I'm going to make you a sandwich." I made her a turkey and Swiss sandwich cutting it in a triangle. With a fruit  pouch she came out in some shorts and a t shirt.

Sitting down "did you get your job Olive?" She asked and I smiled "yes honey I did" I told her "so does that mean Mr.Market is going to be my brother in law?" I looked at her "where did you hear that from Luna?" I'm shocked like what the hell.

"Emma said he's going to be your boyfriend and y'all are going to get married" she said bouncing in her chair. "I don't know about all of that honey. Eat your sandwich" I'm going to be having a talk with Emma.