Part 34

John Market Pov

It's been about a week since I've been in the hospital and I'm on bed rest. If I get up to do anything more then use the bathroom Olive will hit me with a stick.

I love being babied by her but she's pregnant I don't want her doing too much. She's also been handling all the businesses. Looking at my books she's doing an amazing job.

But I need her to relax she's now fluffing my pillows. While I'm in bed "there you go" she whispered pulling away and I grabbed her hand that was shaking a bit.

"Baby I'm okay" she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I promise you baby I'm okay. Come lay with me" I told her. She came and cuddle next to me.

"Im sorry baby" I whispered to her "I know I scared you but you have to relax Im here" I told her and she nod at her.

A few minutes late Emma walked in with a tray of food. "Ooh thank God you got her to sit down." She said putting the food in front of us. "Here eat both of you Luna wants to come see you. But I told her you guys are going to eat then rest." I nod at her.

"Olive take your vitamins" she said walking out probably to the baby. Olive took them then start to feed me. I can feed myself the doctors said I've healed up pretty well but she's just so protective at the moment.

"Baby I'm supposed to feeding you" she just looked with a void face. Let her feed me I know I have to tell her the truth but I don't want to. I'm thinking we're gonna move not just for safety but her stress.

"Why did you do it?" She asked and I looked at her. "Did what?" I asked her "why did you take the bullet. I know it was meant for me" she said and I took the plate out her hand. Pulling on top of me so she can straddle me.

"Because you are my wife and I love you with my entire heart. I will kill for you I will die for you. You are my everything it wasn't even a thought it's my instinct to protect you" I told her and she smiled a bit and tear went down her eye.

"I was so afraid I thought I lost you. I don't know what I'll do without you don't ever do that to me again." She said crying and I hugged her bringing her closer to me.

"I will do anything to keep my family safe, healthy and happy even if it means sacrificing myself". She just cried a bit more holding me tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere baby. I'm here I'm sorry I scared you. But I'm doing much better now baby just relax let me take care of you" I told her laying her down as the tears still run down her face.

Kissing her tears away taking off her dress kissing down her beautiful body. Spending a little extra time one her little baby bump.

Getting to her beautiful vagina I smelled it smells go good it made me moan. Sending a lick to her beautiful pussy. She moaned softly I pushed her legs back and lick from the starting of bed ass crack to front of her vagina.

And she tasted amazing as always. Sticking my tongue in her hold and her shakes as she came undone.

Taking off my clothes "baby your hurt we sho...... ahh fuck" she yelled as I slide into her dripping pussy. "I'm fine baby. Let me show you how much better I'm feeling" I told her pull out all the way to the tip then pushing back in.

She moaned "such a good girl" I told her biting her nipples. We made love for hours before we fell Asleep.

Waking up the next morning Olive was still asleep I smiled. Going to take a hot shower closing my eyes thinking as the hot water hit my body.

I felt hand on dick opening my eyes Olive is on her knees she looked me in my eyes before taking me whole in her mouth.

I groaned moving her hair out her face. "Fuck baby just like that" I whispered she pulled on my balls and I came in her mouth. She drank it all up.

She stood up and I washed her body she washed mines. I love this woman kissing her "I love you" I told her I washed her off she did the same for me.

Getting out the shower I dried her off and she went back to sleep. I walked out the run only to get tackled by a little girl "oof" I said.

"Johnny don't ever scare us like that again" Luna said and I smiled. "I'm sorry." I told her giving her a hug. Going into the kitchen I saw Emma cooking and her husband feeding the baby.

When she saw me she smiled. "Olive let you off your leach huh?" I laughed at her "well if your up and about I guess it's a good time to tell you we're leaving in three days." I  frown.

"We we're only supposed to be here a week or two it's been two months. We have a restaurant back home to take care of." She said and I nod

"You know she's going to be have a fit when you leave" she nod yes "We love y'all and will always be here when you need us But our life isn't here" she said and I nod.  Knowing it's true.

Telling them I'll handle her thanking them for coming to help my family. I offered them money but her husband will never take it. I like that about it he's a strong man take cares of his family.

He also let me know that if he really needs it he'll let me know. But he won't take nothing he don't need or can live without. Unless it's Christmas or some shit like that.

I must say the short aggressive outspoken girl have grown on me.  Her husband who is the exact opposite of her fascinates me. Their match made in heaven I agree. He like the water to her fire and I smile at their relationship.

But then my relationship I love my relationship. A little submissive in the bedroom but a spitfire of in person. I love my life and my amazing wife. I can't wait to see my baby I set her a doctor appointment for her being stressed out. I pray everything okay.