Part 19

Olive Green POV

Peaking in on Thomas and Luna my sister got a whole boyfriend. Like what the hell Thomas little smooth ass. He buys Luna toys and shit and today these two little shits having a picnic on the Terrance.

And he's feeding Luna grapes while she "gets a tan" this little girl out here living a better life then most women my age. This shit is crazy I don't know how I should feel about it.

Not long Abby sneaked up behind me "guess I was wrong" she said and I looked at this fool "you think?" She laughed not long after her and Thomas left.

I sat on the blanket outside with Luna. Looking at her "so you and Thomas huh?" I asked her. She looked at me "huh" I rolled my eyes.

"So Thomas is your boyfriend?" I asked her she smiled but shook her head no. "I'm to young he's my best friend" she said and I nod. "But" I looked at her "he told me he like like me. But I told him we're to young" she said

I swear she listened to too many of Emma's and I conversations. "Okay then" I said laying in the blanket.

Waking up in my bed I didn't even know I fell asleep. Looking up at the time it's 4pm deciding to get up and to cook.

Walking into Luna room to see she's sleep too. Glad it's just not me going to the kitchen looking at the ground beef. I'm tired of spaghetti deciding on some bbq meat balls and mash potatoes.

I started to cook John had a chef but I like to cook. So we didn't really need him anymore but I made sure John got him a new job and not just fire him.

Putting on some music blasting it. Rolling my meat balls "She the bad bitch all the bad bitches fuck with. She a mad bitch if she" I started to sing wining and rolling my meat balls.

I so caught up in what I'm doing i didn't notice someone walked into the kitchen. Until arms went around me I got scared jumped them pushed the raw meat ball in johns face.

It was just stuck my jaw is dropped and he's just there with his eyes close. "I am so sorry" I told him trying not to laugh. Folding my lips to prevent myself from laughing.

But a little came out and his eyes snapped opened

But a little came out and his eyes snapped opened. Handing him a towel just as Luna walked in and burst of laughing. Which caused me to let it out he walked away not saying anything.

Which made us laughed harder "baby I'm sorry" I yelled still laughing. Putting the the meat ball in the pan and covering it so it will steam.

Walking upstairs "baby are you okay I'm so sorry" I told him he's washing his face He looked at me in the mirror. "Ooh don't give me that look I didn't know you were home" I told him he turned to me and I went to peck his lips.

But stopped "what's wrong?" He asked me "you smell like meat" I said laughing at him he sighed I give him some of my face wash to use.

Going back downstairs to check on my food checking in my potatoes. Forgetting I didn't pick a green I opened the freezer.

Looking in the freezer thinking if I really feel like fighting Luna to eat broccoli. Deciding against it because I don't have the energy I took out asparagus instead.

After a while everything was done and I set the table putting a plate where everyone sits. Luna and John joined me and we all are telling each other about our day.

Sitting watching Luna and John interact I couldn't help but smile. I'm so happy their getting along. Because Luna never likes any guy I bring home.

So after a while I just stopped dating I was single for 3 years before John. I know what your thinking she was only 2 but kids know. I don't know what it is but they know.

I dated this guy for two weeks when Luna was 1. Every time he entered the house she would scream and cry. Every time two weeks 4 dates I had to break it off with him.

Last I heard about him he's in jail beat his girl half to death. Only by the grace of God she survived. Those babies know evil when they see it.

After dinner I went to take a shower. Coming out drying off walking out naked like I always do. Walking to the closet something catch my eyes looking at Luke I screamed.

"Get the fuck out" I yelled running to the closet because it was closet to me. And closing the door I heard John walked in. "What's happening" he yelled.

I came out in one of  his shirts. He looked at me and my wet hair then looked at Luke who can't look me in the eye. I guess he put two and two together.

Because the next thing I know Luke was on the floor with John on top of him. So now I'm trying to pull John off him.

"Baby it was an accident. It's okay" I told him pulling him off but I guess when I pulled Luke pushed. Because my ass ended up going though the full body mirror.

"Ahhh" I yelled everything is a bit fuzzy and my arm and shirt are now red. John carefully picked me up putting underwear on me. And that was the last thing I remembered before lights out.