Part 4

John Market Pov

It's been about two weeks since she's been working for me. She is amazing smart, funny, reliable the men around here lost their damn minds when it comes to her.

Sitting in my chair waiting for her to bring my coffee

Sitting in my chair waiting for her to bring my coffee. She walks in looking beautiful as always. Getting to know her these few weeks have been interesting to say the least. I have developed what some may call a crush. Of course I'll never admit it.

"Okay so we have to leave if we're going to make it to your meeting on time." She said I grabbed my coat and case. She grabbed her things and we left.

Getting to the restaurant where my meeting is

Getting to the restaurant where my meeting is. We walked to the back where the men and women I was meeting were. I'm guessing they wasn't expecting my ass because the men looked at me in shock and disgusted. The women looked like they would strip me if they could.

Rolling my eyes I stood at the head of the table with Olive next to me. "Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce myself since none of you never actually meet me in person. My name is John Market and I am your boss" I said looking at everyone in their face.

"This is my assistant Olive but you may call her Ms.Green. You will treat her with the same respect you will treat me. Now let's get down to business who's Mr.Reid?" I said a man raised his hand.

"You have until the end of this lunch to show me why you should have a job" sitting down a waiter came. All the men ordered whiskey the women wine. Olive strawberry lemonade I heard people laugh around the table.

"Is it funny that she have enough respect and common fucking sense not to drink on my fucking clock?" I asked looking around no one laughing anymore petty.

We're almost done with our lunch meeting. When Olive phone started to ring she silence it and apologized. But they kept calling she looked at me "it's okay" she said a small thank you excusing herself from the table.

"Alright that's a wrap people thank you for coming. Reid your fired have a nice day I want another two weeks from now to show progress or someone else will be fired." Walking off not giving anyone else a chance to speak.

Going looking for Olive "I'll be right there" I heard her said on the phone. She turned around a bump right into me. Looking at her "what's wrong?" I asked her "I have to go get my sister I need my car" she's looking around like she's about to cry.

Grabbing her by her shoulders "hey hey relax I'll take you it's okay" I told her she nod wiping under her eyes. Going to the car we went to the preschool. She rushed out and I followed behind wanting to know what's wrong.

"I want that little demon expelled!" A white lady yelled pointing at Olive sister. I know it's her because I seen the picture on her desk and phone. Olive bent down looked her sister in the eye. "What happened" was all she said.

"He kept touching my butt. I told him to stop it he didn't. A-and you said no one is a-allowed t-to touch without my p-permission" she said tears rolling down her eyes.

"He won't stop then he tried to grab my vagina and I hit him with the chair" she said looking at the white boy with purple and blue imprint on the side of his face.

"She lying my son won't do that I want that child arrested." Olive nod looking at the teacher "where were you" Olive tilt her head "I-I" the teacher stared to stutter.

"It not the point where she was. Your child assaulted a young boy" the principal said. Olive stood up "was I speaking to you? I don't think I asked you shit! This is the 5th time I complained to you about this boy. What you don't nothing but when Luna takes action into her hands it's a problem right. Bet" Olive said nodding her head.

"I want the video footage form the class room. I'm calling my lawyer" she said looking at the mother "you say something else about my sister I will drag your ass through this fucking school like the bitch you are" im shocked.

She's not smiling she looks scary. She then looked at the teacher and laughed "Rachel Rachel Rachel. You didn't like me in high school if I find out that you saw that shit and didn't do anything or say anything . I'm going to beat your ass and this time no one will pull me off" she grabbed sister hand and the boy mom said something.

"Just like your mother dirty bitches" next thing I know she was on the floor screaming. Olive stood over her "and I'll whoop your ass like my mama" grabbing her sister I ran back to the car. Calling my lawyer and a judge I know.

She came back "can you take us home please" I nod yes to her. "Olive?" The little girl asked "yes honey" Olive just keeps looking out the window. "Are you mad........ at me" Olive turned to her "no baby I'll never be mad at you" she said pulling into their drive way. Olive walked in her house and I followed.

"Go take a bath baby" Olive told her I don't think she notice I was still there. When Luna walked off she put her hands on the table and it was like something in her broke.

She started sobbing I went behind her and she flinched. Giving her a hug I let her cry in my arms. "It's okay it's okay" I told her rubbing her head. "I'll deal with it" I told her and she nod. After a while she passed out lifting her to what looks like her room. I rest her on the bed taking off her shoes.

Walking out Luna is staring at me. "Are you Mr.Market"? She asked me and I nod. "Is she okay" she asked me and I nod.

"How about I order some pizza and we watch a movie" I asked her she nod running to the living room. Going to my car I got some sweatpants and t shirt. Changing ordering pizza have sending someone for her car.

Luna and I are on our third movie when Olive walked out. She's was shocked to see me here I guess. Or maybe it's the singalong I'm having with Luna. Winking at her Luna and I finished our movie.

She set by Luna looking her over then kissing her on her head. After a while Luna fell asleep and Olive took her to her room.

"Do you mind if I bring Luna to work tomorrow?" She asked me and I shook my head no. I kinda made a nursery in the building for all employees while she was sleep. And it's free so even my janitors can use it at night.

She thanked me "well I guess I will be going there's pizza in the over" I told her she nod and walked me to the door. I give her a hug and kissed her head. "I'm handling it" I told her and she nod.

She might not know it yet but she's mines.