Part 39

John Market Pov

We've been here for a few days and things are getting better. My wife loves me Luna started calling me daddy when Olive isn't around. I got adoption papers we're already her legal guardians so it won't be hard.

Im just waiting until she's comfortable enough to tell Olive how she feels. I'm laying down when Olive came and sat next to me. "Baby?" She asked I hmmd her. "Is it me or Luna been acting weird lately" she said and I turn my back to her.

I don't like Lying to her and for someone reason she can read me like a book. "No baby why you ask?" I answered I can feel her staring at the back of head.

"Your not telling me something husband" she sang and I groan "I promise I wont tell you have to wait until she tells you" I told her and she groaned.

"Is she okay?" She asked and I turned to her "she is prefect just give her time" I told her kissing her pout. "Luna and I don't keep secrets from each other" she said rubbing her belly.

"I know but I promise you will love this secret" I told her and she sighs "okay?" I asked her she nod "okay... can you rub my feet they hurt so bad" she said and I laughed.

Sitting up good I took her foot and started to rub it. She moaned I smiled I know she loves when I do this. I got up mid rub getting some nail polish and polish remover.

I love doing her toes her feet are so pretty. So I rubbed them some more before starting on her little toes. "What color do you want today my love" she smiled "hmm how about lavender" she said with a smile. "Great choice" I started painting her little toes.

"How you feeling baby" she looked at me smiling "Im good I'm happy" she said and I smiled love seeing my wife happy. Finishing her toes we let them dry as I rubbed her stomach.  

Later falling asleep in each other arms.

OLIVE MARKET POV

Waking up because this baby playing kickball with my bladder. Walking out to Luna sitting on the bed "what's up my dumpling" I asked smiling and she ran out the room.

"What the hell" I whispered going after her to her sitting on her bedroom floor. She's not doing anything just sitting there I sat infront of her. Even though it took me seven minutes to actually reach the floor.

"Whew this baby kicking my butt are you excited to be an Aunty?" I asked her smiling and she shook her head no. Frowning I looked at her "what? What happened I thought you loved the idea of being an aunt" I said looking at her but she won't look me in my face.

"Luna what's wrong talk to me" I begged taking her hands in mines. "I know all this change is hard sweetie but this isn't the time to back away from each other. We always talk what's going on?" I asked her lifting her face by her chin so she can look at me.

Her eyes full of tears and I'm trying to figure out what's wrong "what's wrong my little moon you know you can tell me anything" I told her "iii don't want to be an aunt" she said and I nod  my feelings a bit hurt but we can work through it.

"Why baby?" I whispered "be-because I want to be a big sister" she said and I looked at her confused "what?"  I asked "y-you said I have a mom but every time I think of a mommy I can only see your face" she said and I'm stunned a tear rolling down my face.

"I want you to be my mommy so I can be a big sister. And and we can be a real family with a mommy, daddy and sisters" she said and I nod my head rubbing her tears away. "Okay... okay we can do that" I told her trying to think.

"Are you sure this what you want there's no coming back from this" I asked her and she nod at me taking her face I kissed both of her cheeks. "I would love to be your mommy Luna." I told her and she jumped on me crying.

Hugging her she feel asleep in my arms and I put her to bed and went back to my room. John was still sleep so I shakes him "John." I said but he sleep so hand shaking him some more. Then I pushed him off the bed he popped up glaring at me.

"Your up! Did you know how Luna felt?" I asked him and he nod. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him and he shrug "it's a conversation you both needed to have. And she trusted me I didn't want to tell her secret. Then she'll never tell me anything again and I need to know what my child to trust me" my heart burst when he said that.

"So your okay with it?" I asked him "you told me that Luna is your child. You might not birth her but sure as hell raised her alone. What's mines is your and yours is mines so she's my child too" he said wiping my tears.

"The adoption papers are in my office" I couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again. I can't believe I found him he's so beautiful. Grabbing his face and kissing him "boy I wanna have your baby! Ooh yeah I'm already am" I told him and he laughed.

"Yes you are looking so beautiful now how about I feed my pregnant wife" he said and I nod yes he helped me up and I Theo and Luna in bed together.

Lord I'm going to break them out of that before they get to big. But for now their too cute taking a picture of them. Then following my husband so he can feed me.