Part 24

John Market Pov

It's been about a week and half Olive haven't left our room. Nor our bed she's been depressed ever since that dream. Emma was supposed to leave the day after Christmas but she couldn't leave Olive like that.

But she's not speaking to no one not even me. I've been feeding her and giving her baths. I don't mind taking care of her. She's my future wife I'd do anything for her.

I just need her to get better mentally. Going to our room she's asleep on Luna. Luna petting her hair "how's she doing?" I asked her she looked up at me.

"She's doing the same." She whispered sliding herself from under Olive she walked out of the room. "This the worst she's ever been. She usually only in for a week." Luna said looking sad. I nod at her "thanks for watching her Luna." She nod hugging me and walking out the room.

I laid next to Olive and she opened her eyes looking at me. "You know baby I love taking care of you. But I think it's time for you to get up" I told her she's still lot saying anything.

"Maybe we can get you a therapist you can't keep slipping into these depression states" I told her and she cuddled into me. "I just want you to be happy and healthy. I hate seeing you like this talk to me please baby." I whispered kissing her head.

"She said you were perfect for me" she whispered and I was confused. "Who said I was perfect baby" I asked her "my mom said you were perfect for me" she said and I pulled her on top of me.

"What else did she say" I asked her rubbing circles in her back. "She said I don't need to be strong all the time. Just let you love me" she whispered and I nod. "Then she left me again" she said crying again

I nod rocking her back and forth. "I love you John please don't leave me too" she said still crying I'm rubbing her back. "Baby you are everything to me. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" I told her and she nod.

Sitting up putting my back to the headboard she's now straddling me. I pushed her hair back out her beautiful face. I smiled at her I kissed her forehead, nose then lips.

And she kissed me back pulling away I wiped away all her tears. "What do you say about therapy?" I asked her she looked down playing with her fingers. "Will you come with me?" She asked softy.

"Anything for you wife" she nod and I kissed her again. She moaned into the kiss then started to suck on my tongue. I pulled trying to stop us but She started to grind on me and suck on my neck.

I flipped us over so I'm on top of her. She took my shirt off I popped the buttons on the shirt she had on. Exposing her beautiful breast I licked one of her nipples and she moans. Slipping my pants and underwear off.

Ripping the panties she had on while giving her  both her breast the same attention. Pushing my fingers into her dripping fat pussy she wrapped her legs around me. As I fingered her and bite down on her nipple.

As she was about to cum I took my fingers out pushing inside her putting my fingers in her mouth. She moaned at the tasted "such a good girl" I whispered to her putting my arms under legs and pushing them back.

"Ahh" she yelled as she creamed all over my dick. I kept stroking watching he cream more and more then started to rub her clit. "Hmm that's it baby let it out" I told her.

Watching her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her mouth open and she arches her back off the mattress. "So responsive" I told her.

Flipping us over so she's on top she put her hands on my chest getting on her toes. She started to ride me I put my hand on her ass squeezed it. Watching her beautiful breast bounced in front me. I couldn't stop my release "fuck" I let out.

(Wattpad keep saying my photos are "unsafe" ima just stop posting these)

She speeds up her movements laying her lower part of her body on me. She kissed me sucking on my tongue and tugging on my hair. "Hmm" she moaned into the kiss.

Grabbing her ass with one hand I put one of her breast in my hands with the other. "Hmm shit" she moaned as I bite on her nipple. Slapping her plump ass. 

We both released at the same time. Laying there for a bit still connected. I don't know how I got so Lucky to be with this wonderful woman. After a bit I picked both of us up. Setting us up a hot bubble bath Olive still hanging off of me. 

When it was done I sat us in the water. " I love you baby" I told her "I love you too" she said we just laid there for a while. I ran a hot bath cloth down her back.

I kissed her shoulder "feeling any better?" I asked her and she nod "yes I do I'm hungry" she said and I smiled. "Let me guess Moes?" She nod and I laughed at her.