Part 16

John Market Pov

I'm sitting in my office it's about 3pm I'm wrapping up to leave. I'm taking Olive to a charity ball tonight I got her a dress and everything hoping she likes it.

I not long after Olive office door opened "baby why didn't you wake me I was supposed to be up at 1:30pm" she said sitting on my lap.

"You looked so peaceful and I know I tired you out this morning" I said to her kissing her cheek there was a knock at my door. "Come in" I said Jade my secretary came in smiling. But when she seen Olive in my lap her smile dropped.

"I thought employees aren't allowed to date" she said with her hand on her waist. "Guess you should stop fucking Mr.Tucker in the janitors closet then" Olive said and Jade mouth dropped.

"I I I" she stuttered but Olive cut her off. "I I I what? You know he's married his wife gonna beat your ass" she said and I looked at Jade who is red in the face.

"This is my company Jade. Olive and I were together before she started working here giving me extra help because you couldn't handle the work load. If you don't like it your welcome to find another job. But I doubt anyone would want someone who goes through their things" I told her she said a small yes sir handed me the papers.

"Wanna go home baby?" She asked me and I nod she got up and I tap her butt as she moves to get her things. Putting my things together I got up walking to the door. Olive was right next to me holding my hand. We walked out the office together getting in the car.

She went back to sleep when we got home I picked her up. Laying her on the bed I went and took a shower. Letting the hot water hit me I started to think. I've never been this happy in my life.

I'm just hoping I don't fuck this up. Lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize the shower door opened. Arms wrapped around me looking behind me I see Olive. She starts to kiss my back.

"What you thinking about baby" she asked me I turned around lifting her pushing her against the wall. "How happy I am with my beautiful girlfriend" I whispered into her ears sinking into her. "Hmmm" she moaned

As I spoked I kissed her body and stroked God I love this woman. Turning her around letting her on the floor one of her legs are up in my arms.

As I'm stroking her leg started to give out. So I picked her up again the water is now cold but I'm sweating. She removed the shower head putting it directly over us.

(Comment here if you don't see the image. Wattpad keeps saying some of my images are inappropriate")

Then she started to suck on my tongue I was very close to cuming. I wanted to cum in her but I know if I did she'll never let me go without a condom again. So reluctantly I pulled out then came all over the floor.

Washing each other body walking out the bathroom. Olive is naked and I have a towel wrapped around my bottom half. Walking in Luna is sitting on our bed.

"What's wrong sweet pea" she asked her and I ran into the closet. "I don't have any friends and everyone makes fun of how I speak" she cried and while I'm stuck on how Olive is butt ass naked in front this child.

"It's okay honey I don't have any friends either. How about we call one of Johns friends to see if I can get you a play date" Olive told her and Luna nod.

Olive kissed Luna on head then laid down "baby you know she saw you naked right?" I told her. She laughed at me "I saw my mom naked up until the day she pass." She said and I looked at her like she's crazy.

"And not only a few months ago Luna and I use  to bathe together. I had the talk with Luna already all of them if she's uncomfortable she's not scared to tell me. And she probably use to seeing me and Emma naked".  She said laughing and I nod.

"So when we have kids they're gonna see us naked?" I asked her. "They gone see me naked they coming out this vagina. But at a certain age you have to put some clothes on." She told me and I nod.

I also smiled that she thought of us having kids. "You can wipe that smile off your face. I'm not having kids unless I'm married" she told me and I smile wider because I know I'm planning on asking her soon.

I laid down next to her setting an alarm before it's time for us to get ready. Cuddling into her I remember when I never use to sleep. I'll take medicine to just get 30 minutes worth of sleep. But now all I have to do is cuddle under my Olive and I'm out.

A few hours later

Walking up to kisses on my neck. Opening my eyes I see my baby on top of me. Grabbing her butt "time to get ready" she said rubbing her nose against mines lovingly. I sighed in content happily accepting the affection. Thinking about staying home if I keep getting this attention.

She got off me and I gowned she sat her Vanity she started her make up. I just sat there and watched her she's just so flawless and beautiful.

After she was done with her face I got up getting ready. Walking out the closet seeing her in the dress I got her I kissed her hand. Going telling Luna bye we left.

Arriving there's paparazzi everywhere looking at Olive she looks nervous

Arriving there's paparazzi everywhere looking at Olive she looks nervous. "Just smile take a picture and walk off" I told her she nod. The car door was opened and I took her hand. Walking over the carpet the questions flew.

"Mr.Market who's this pretty lady?"
"Mr.Market is this your girlfriend?"
"Ma'am are you his secretary"
"Are you the reason Mr.Market went messing for 6 months?"

And it went on and on until we got inside. I already know this going to be a long ass night.