Chapter 15: Hero Names!

---

After 4 years of being trained under the Taisho generation hashiras, Y/n have finely developed swordsmanship and learned his masters' Breathing style techniques, much to their surprise.

Today, they'll be moving to Musutafu, where he can attend Junior High School and Hero course.

"So that's how you formulate the poison in the scabbard." Y/n says.

"Right. Only me and my swordsmith knows how its done." Mushi Bashira says.

"Why do you fight using poison?"

"I do not possess the strength to swing my sword due to my small arms, so instead I displays strength to powerful thrust and stab." She explained with easygoing smile on her face.

"I see. That's amazing."

"I think it's almost time for you and your mother to leave."

"Yeah. I just wanted to say, thank you for all that you and the others taught me. I promise to keep on and mastered all the Breathing styles." Y/n stated.

Mushi Bashira hummed before she stand up. "Y/n, please do all that you can. Knowing that your working so hard in our place reassures us to no end." with that she left.

As Y/n descending from the mountain, he met up with Mizu Bashira, waiting for him.

"Mizu Bashira.."

"Remember to never waver, Y/n. Think of your heart as a water surface. If you wish to become the strongest swordsman. You always need to keep your heart steady."

"Understood. I won't let you and the others down, Mizu Bashira."

"Keep at mastering your permanent total concentration breathing. At the end, there's nothing else you can do." He stated. Y/n nodded before he walk pass him.

"I'll come visit when I have a chance!" Y/n added.

'It's not your time to know that in the near future, you'll be facing him.' Giyu thought before he disappeared.

When Y/n finally return, he picked up his Nichirin blade with care before he unsheath it from the scabbard, the color of the blade turn into Black. The swordsmith who forge his Nichirin blade has passed away due to his sickness. Y/n was saddened but grateful for him forging his blade and promised that he'll make use of it with care.

---

Two days after the UA sports festival, Izuku and I are on a train to UA

Two days after the UA sports festival, Izuku and I are on a train to UA. Much to my disappoint ment, I didn't met up with my masters, and the people who lived in the town told me that they don't about the people I told them about.

"Excuse me.. Excuse me..!"

"MIdoriya and Tomioka from the hero course!" Some of the passengers says out loud startling Izuku.