thus is getting out of hand...

So what's been going on is that I got sick yesterday my throat hurt and it was hard to swallow anything even water and I had a slit fever and always getting dizzy and feeling like I want to throw up and I couldn't move a bone my mom saw that I really couldn't do anything and when my dad came back from work she let him rest a bit and got him to take me to a doctor after I got checked by the doctor(who was confused on why my heart was on the left not the right🤣) he just gave me a shoot (not what you think he gave midacent in a neadle) and wrote down some pells to take (why whole life is beled on pells,ok ill stawp)

And now its the next morning and and I don't feel any better and I didn't sleep at all last night it was 6AM when I decided to set at the balcony for some fresh morning air which always calms me down and gets me to freshen up a bit it did calm me down but I had to go back in the house running because there was a wasp outside trying to sting me and I wasn't planning on getting stung by a wasp

And I don't have an apatite for anything last day if NY parents made me eat it after hours of them getting to eat anything but I didnt feel like eating anything so I just made some noodles and for dinner I didn't want to eat anything really but my mom made me go eat something if am not going to eat dinner with so I made myself something a bit light on my stomach so I made a pinat butter sandwich and now its still the same thing nothing have improve and am thinking its not just cold or getting sick I think it because of 'him'

But anyways that all for now hope you have a good day/night

Bye pups