Chapter 3: Aiden

I woke up breathing heavily. "It was just dream, you're not a monster," I tried telling myself. I looked up at my window and saw it was still late, maybe 2 in the morning.
"Who were those other girls anyways?" I asked myself. "And why am I talking to myself?" I shrugged and stood up thinking it was a good idea to get ready even if I had 5 hours until I have to get ready. I put a 5 seconds of summer shirt on with blue flannel over it, and I put silver boots on and skinny jeans. I curled my hair and checked the time, it was only 3 in the morning. Crap. I went downstairs, ate breakfast and turned on the tv.
"-Found dead in an alley way with weird marks on his neck, his name was Joseph Porter, he was 16 when he died." The news person said and I stood up when I heard the weird marks part. I ran over and rewound the tv to where it showed him, with my keen sight I saw they were what I thought they were. Vampire marks. Obviously not deep enough to kill, he was turned and he is in the scariest part of the changing. In the dream world fighting for sanity and control. I stepped away and looked outside to see a flash of black hair and very pale skin. I couldn't eat anymore so I threw away my food and sat down in a chair thinking.
"Darling, are you down here?" I heard my mom call.
"Yeah, I'm downstairs," I yelled back. I turned and saw her come down the stairs.
"I heard the tv, what were you watching?" She asked me sitting down next to me.
"There was another killing by a vampire," I said looking up into her brown eyes.
"I'm sorry, did you have another dream then?" She asked and I nodded.
"That's what woke me up in the first place."
"I'm so sorry that your father died and passed his gift to you," she said and I could tell she was telling the truth.
"How did he die?" I asked.
"Protecting you from the monster inside of him," my mom said.
"You mean he killed himself?" I asked.
"No, he sacrificed himself to save you and me from another monster, and it worked out well because he didn't want to hurt you," my mom said hugging me.
"Why didn't you ever tell me this before?" I muttered.
"You weren't ready, because I had to wait until you were in your second year of high school," she answered.
"Why am I like this? Why am I a werewolf, why did they curse me and dad?" I asked shaking.
"Because you were chosen"

(A/N)
What do you guys think? Aiden has some pretty bad demons to battle with inside but she can overcome them right? Haha you'll have to wait.