Chapter 9: Alice

Roselyn finally got to class but was really late. What had kept her for so long? I sat next to a nice girl named Aiden, she was a werewolf and I could tell because I've had experience with them. They are extremely loyal and friendly, but if you hurt their friends that friendliness will go away very fast. I must have spaced out but when I came back to my senses Roselyn had done an almost impossible problem in her head. Of course she's a vampire but this is crazy, she just did that problem like it was nothing.
"Whoa," I muttered along with the rest of the class. Mrs. Bird looked very pleased that Roselyn did that all in her head. Mrs. Bird leaned forward and said something to Roselyn and the pale girl shivered as if a cold wind had blown in. Something was wrong, it must have been what Mrs. Bird had said, what could she say that would make Roselyn look this stunned?
"Do you see that?" I whispered to Aiden. Aiden nodded grimly,
"Yes, she looks horrified as if someone had told her they would hunt her down and kill her slowly," she said frowning. I watched Roselyn walk back to her seat slowly, still shivering slightly but I saw it. She looked on edge and terrified as if what Aiden said had been what Mrs. Bird had said.
"You ok?" I asked Roselyn.
"Yeah, meet me in the library during study hall," she said in a surprisingly strong voice that went against her slight shivering.
"Ok, I'll see you there, until then good luck Roselyn and be careful," I said automatically. What the hell? I didn't want to say that, I wanted to say until then have fun with your classes. She gave me a confused look which probably matched my own. The bell rang loudly telling us math was over and it was time for science. That class passed quickly and easily, we learned about this balancing equations thing which was a piece of cake. The bell rang again, that class went by really fast. History was next and we learned about the start of World War 1, it sounded stupid how it was started. Just one guy being killed and suddenly everyone is declaring war on each other like a bunch of little kids. I laughed in the middle of class quietly. Next was language arts and we had to start a book I didn't care about. Then it was study hall. Time to meet up with everyone.
(A/N)
Sorry if this seemed like a slow update I'll try to update quicker!