Chapter 6: Roselyn

What I had done was inexcusable. I was so stupid and I wasn't thinking straight, I need to get this thirst under control soon or there will be a lot of deaths at school today. I wish my mom was still here to help me, but I killed her. I hid under the stairs in the abandoned building used to be my home before it happened. I felt tears come to my eyes when I started remembering what happened. (Flashback) I stood with red eyes and I glared at my mom's shaking body.
"Please, Rosa, don't do this," she whispered. I smiled in an evil way. I started forward and my fangs flashed in the moonlight. My hands were covered in blood and my mouth was as well. I stared at her calmly when I was in front of her.
"Sorry mother, the monster can't be contained," I said then laughed sinisterly. I jumped forward and killed her, but I heard three words come from her right before I ended it.
"I love you."
(End flashback)
I cried, hard. I glanced up at the sun rising outside a window. I got up, wiped my tears, and walked toward the bus stop. I stood there then looked over to a new person, it was a girl. She had blonde, purple, blue hair, and I couldn't tell what color eyes she had. I got on the bus and sat near the back. Then on instinct I jumped up and caught the other girl as she was tripped. I looked up and saw a somewhat pretty girl. Most likely popular, better stay away from her. "What the hell was that for?" I asked darkly.
"Oh that? I just remembered her from last year, she's a freak," the girl said "I'm Kathy by the way."
"I don't care what your name is, just leave her alone, and she's not a freak she's just different!" I yelled.
"Whatever, have fun with that freak show," Kathy said turning away. I growled at her then the girl I caught stood up fully.
"Thank you, I'm Alice," she said.
"Yeah just come with me in the back, we have a lot to talk about," I said walking to my seat again. Alice sat in the seat across from me.
"So you wanted to talk?" She said.
"Yeah, I'm Roselyn and you're special aren't you?" I said. Alice looked down nervously.
"Well yeah I'm in advanced classes and-" she started.
"No you know exactly what I'm talking about," I interrupted. "Promise not to freak out?" I asked.
"I promise," she replied. I closed my eyes then thought about Kathy and her blood, then I snapped my eyes open knowing they were blood red.
"Whoa," Alice said amazed. I closed my eyes again then opened them.
"So now you know I'm a vampire, what about you?" I asked.
"Sorceress," she said smiling. We pulled up at the school and I walked toward the front then got off, first day of school here I go.

(A/N)
sorry for taking so long to update. Also sorry if I got that moment with Kathy wrong but you know I'm too lazy to copy word for word. So please vote and comment, it would make my day.