Chapter 14: Aiden

I was just in class, freaking study hall is my first class and it sucks, and my heightened senses caught something that I didn't like. I took a deep breath and kept reading my book because what else are you gonna do in study hall at this time? I swallowed my instincts to hunt whoever it was that was causing this reaction and to kill them. I started shaking in effort to not move from my seat but my fangs were growing and I couldn't stop them, my claws extended from my fingernails, I felt a growl coming from the back of my throat. Don't move Aiden you can't move, I told myself in my head over and over again. Against what I wanted my body moved my head and made me look around to take in my surroundings, I stopped looking when I saw some guy with brown hair seeming to have the same struggles to stay put as if he was looking for someone as well. Crap, he's a werewolf and he's looking for me. Before I could turn around in time he looked up and his fangs so they were visible even with his mouth closed. I turned toward the front and my hand shot into the air for the teacher to get off her computer and actually look at me before two werewolves went at each other in the middle of class. After what seemed forever she finally looked up and said.
"Yes Miss Foster?" I sighed in relief quietly and put my hand down and said, "Can I go out to my locker and get my notebook, I need it for next class."
"Yes just fill out a pass," she answered going back to her computer, seriously what is up with teachers and being their computers? I scribbled down the information on a pass, one of my week passes used to save the class, I really don't know if it's worth it. I sighed and gave it to her for her to sign it. When she did I walked outside of the class room and to my locker on the third floor, I heard the door shut to the class room after I had already closed it. I sucked in a breath and turned around and growled. He stepped back with a foot behind the other in a fighting stance, he obviously noticed the color of my eyes, the gold eyes of an alpha and not to mention I'm the only female alpha in the area which makes me that much more special. I stared him down and bared my teeth, he had electric blue eyes to signal the fact he was the opposite of me, he was an omega, I have the advantage from the very start.
"Why are you here in my territory, omega? You are obviously a lone wolf, you have no one to help take me down," I said smirking at the boy, no one can come to my home and expect me to not fight.
"I'm sorry but I just transferred and hadn't known that the famous female alpha lived here, you do realize you are the only female alpha in all of North America?" He answered with fear in his eyes.
"Don't try to flatter me with words because it won't help you," I said feeling myself transform into my true wolf stat. My brown hair shifted darker to black, and it spread around me like a coat until it settled and turned to fur, my gold eyes glowed fiercer, only alpha werewolves can turn to full wolf, I stood as tall as I had before on all four paws, 5'2" tall. I snarled and talked to him through my mind. "Good luck trying to take down an alpha" I said getting ready to jump forward.
"Wait!" My ears perked up when I heard the voice of Roselyn, what is she doing!? This is a werewolf who will rip her apart! The boy growled when she rushed in between us and he leaped toward her but she turned around in less than a second and smacked him across the face with the back of her hand making him fall and skid across the hall with her superhuman strength. "Listen to me!" She yelled her eyes red with anger. I turned back to human so I could talk to her, but my teeth and fingernails remained the way they were before.
"What is it?" I asked as the boy stood rubbing his red cheek, a bruise was already forming where Roselyn had struck him, he was a fresh werewolf and didn't have the natural armor skin I had from being a werewolf almost all my life.
"There are more supernatural creatures that are popping up around this time, I think it's because of the eclipse that's coming up," Roselyn said her eyes shifting back to her strange purple colored eyes. I have a feeling that's from being a vampire.
"What the hell are you two talking about?" The brown haired boy asked frowning.
"I'm talking about the 3,000 year old eclipse that is coming on Halloween, it lasts for a whole day and if you look at it, you turn into a random creature, but some are genetic, like Aiden here and Alice my friend. I was changed by my father who was one of the first vampires created around the first eclipse, at the time he was a boy but aged to a mature man's appearance after a good 500 years, I was changed when I was younger as well. You were created by someone and sent out as an assassin obviously to kill Aiden, how else would you know that she is the only female alpha in North America?" Roselyn explained and it was obviously a brief explanation compared to what was all in her head.
"So what's so special about this eclipse?" He asked.
"All supernatural creatures are exposed in their true appearances on the day, there is no safe place," I answered glancing at Roselyn and she nodded confirming that I had my information correct.
He started walking towards us with a worried expression. "And what should I do?" He asked his last question.
"You can come with me and you can be my beta, I'll train you and you will have to vow to help us," I said as my claws resided and my fangs stayed just in case.
"Alright," he said as the bell rang.