Chapter 26: Alice

I was sitting next to our little fire in our campsite when I heard rustling and I turned slowly around whispering a sentence to summon magic. I felt the spark in my hand and I waited until it broke its cover. "It" was Ryan who yelped in surprise when he saw the glimmer of white light in my right hand.
"Hold your fire!" He yelled holding up his hands in surrender.
"Idiot," I muttered before speaking louder, "you should've told one of us that you were coming to see us. How did you get away from your dad?" I asked and he shrugged putting his hands down at his sides.
"Magic," he looked away at the edge of the very small campsite and I saw a reflection of my true self, and Ryan had a old Greek style outfit and he looked almost like a god from mythology. Of course he wasn't but I'm just saying.
"What has happened to us. I don't understand why all of the sudden our lives got changed by meeting and being too strong to handle our own powers. Why us of all people, the people who were trying to be normal," I whispered to myself and Ryan shook his head obviously wondering the same thing. The imaged changed and a giant wolf with a smaller one standing next to it appeared, then a pale figure with long fangs, crazy long hair, sharp nails, a tattered black dress, giant bag wings, and red eyes stood next to the giant wolf while another figure approached and stood next to the smaller wolf. He didn't have quite as many scary features but they were still there.
"We are family now, tied together by an unbreakable bond of friendship," a voice said behind me, I turned and saw all of my friends. Roselyn grinned so I knew she was the one who said it. They all stood there looking nothing like the reflected images in the shadows, smiles on all their familiar faces. My eyesight started to blur and I felt arms around my shoulders.
"No matter what happens we are still us," Aiden whispered as she hugged me, then Roselyn joined in. The others stayed back so they "didn't intrude" as they put it. I let the tears fall and I felt like power was going to take over but I subsided it to nothing.
"You two are the best, weirdest, most amazing friends I've ever had. Thanks so much for-" I stopped cold as my vision washed over with silver and I went limp.
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ Vision ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ
I stood up in a dark clearing, I realized then that it was the training clearing.
"So you thought you could get away from me and think you can train to win against me. How...amusing," I turned to the voice of Dracula and saw his true face. A chalky pale face was framed with greasy, stringy black hair that reached his shoulders. Permanent red eyes gleamed in an unblinking gaze, his face looked like it had been carved for how much his bone structure stuck out with a massive scar cut from his left temple to his right cheek. He was dressed in a British officer outfit and his hands were the freakiest thing about him: he was missing about 3 fingers in total, the remaining fingers had crazy long white nails. He glanced down at his missing fingers and held up his hands to watch the flesh break and bones appeared out of his hands, skin wrapped around the new bones and they became new fingers.
"W-What the hell are you!" I yelled at him as he laughed a sinister laugh dropping his hands back down at his sides.
"I am every persons' nightmare, and every vampires' God," he replied hissing.
"H-How did you do that?" I asked backing away from the vampire who chuckled lightly at my surprise.
"Power, through the death of others," he said as new bones came out of his back. I flinched as they popped and cracked into place, more skin and more blood covered them to form giant wings. His teeth extended down past his chin, his bright red eyes changed so his whole eye was crimson red and his nails grew out to be about 4 inches long. I backed toward the edge of the clearing as he made his approach to me slowly, my legs collapsed underneath me as he came within killing range I remembered that this was a vision. I screamed and sat up where I was laying on the ground, I hit Ryan's head making him fall backward in pain. A stream of curses came from his mouth as he held his head with both hands.
"Alice we were worried sick about you! Well I can't get sick technically," Roselyn said and that earned her a glare from Aiden.
"What she means to say is, we were really worried, your eyes were glazed with silver and it looked like your eyes had turned into mercury. You screamed every once in awhile and Roselyn said she could hear her dad's voice," Aiden said worry written all over her face.
"I'm sorry I scared you guys, I didn't think it would happen. I had a vision," I then launched into the story of the vision, including all the gruesome details about how he could grow limbs back and all of that.
"Well we have one hell of a fight coming up don't we," Alexander muttered and we all nodded slowly. I thought for awhile until Roselyn stood from where she was sitting and looked at the clearing a little ways off to see a dark cloaked figure facing my mother. I jumped up and ran to my mother's aid, I transformed into full form as I came running into the clearing. Aiden and Dylan were already in wolf form as they came bounding in behind me, Ryan ran after me looking just like he did in the reflection of the shadows, and Roselyn and Xander looked like crazy epic vampires. Then the figure let the shadows fall from him, and Dracula stood before us; just like he did in my vision. 3 fingers short and as pale as a plaster wall.