We Are Family

"AZURA, YOU NEED TO WEAR A DIAPER!" Luz frantically chased a naked toddler around the Owl House, panting heavily as she did so.

Amity looked up from her "The Good Witch Azura 6" book, only long enough to twirl her finger in the air, and make a diaper appear on Azura.

Azura was the child of Luz and Amity. You might be thinking, how could these two girls, let alone a human and a witch, have a child? Well, it's simple, actually. It's the thing that brought Luz to this realm in the first place. The thing that connected her to this realm and everyone in it. The thing her life used to center around, before her loving family came into play.

Magic.

All Amity had to do, was cast a simple spell on Luz, and bam, they were expecting a baby in 9 months. And 1 year later, here they are now, chasing a small toddler around to put a diaper on her.

The 9 months had been rough, especially for Luz. She was going to be having a child, and only Titan knows when she'd meet her grandmother from the human realm. Although Luz had went through a lot, everyone was there for her. Eda, King, Amity, Willow, Gus, Ed and Em, Gwen... even Lilith. She had the support of everyone around her, unsurprisingly.

First came the morning sickness. Luz hated that. She could recall the first time she found out the spell had worked better than anyone.

Eda yawned lazily, stretching as she grabbed her morning cup of apple blood. King sat in his highchair, demanding this and that, like always.

Amity walked into the kitchen, standing next to the Owl Lady, who was only slightly taller than she. Her magenta-ish colored hair was a mess, after just waking up, and her night clothes read, "Bed Hair, Don't Care." Quite fitting, actually. Amity was always a train wreck in the morning, no doubt.

"Hey, Eda. Have you seen Luz? She wasn't in bed when I woke up." Amity might not have the best bond with Eda, but after Luz moved her in, the two started to connect over something. That they both wanted to protect Luz, and love her with all their hearts. It's safe to say, that after meeting both Eda and Amity, she had turned them real soft, real quick. And maybe, that wasn't quite a bad thing.

"Huh, no, actually. Where is that kid?"

As Eda asked her question, Luz appeared in the kitchen, rubbing her eyes with one hand, and her mouth with the other. "Mornin' guys." Luz muttered groggily. Bags were under her eyes, and they were slightly swollen. Her throat was a bit red, and small tears jerked at her eyes.

Eda immediately went to Luz's aid, putting a comforting hand on her back. Amity didn't say anything, only giving a sympathetic look instead.

"You ain't looking so hot, Luz." Eda commented, a slight swipe of worry across her face.

"I ain't feeling so hot, either." Luz rubbed her eyes, wanting to cry, but staying strong. She looked up at the taller woman, a look of both worry and dread in her eyes.

"What's wrong? How do you feel? You're burning up, kid. Come on, sit at the table. Take it easy. I'll have to make you a healing potion, which, unfortunately, might take awhile... but, in the meantime, I can make some Tentacle soup." Eda rambled on, scrambling to the cabinets and grabbing a few ingredients.

"Whoa, witchy. Calm it. Luz has been sick before."

"And, what just did I do last time?" King scowled. Last time, Eda freaked out just as much. Mother instinct, perhaps.

Luz took a deep breath.

"Amity, I... I think the spell worked."

Eda stopped. "Spell?"