Luz's Palisman Name

So, at this point, it's pretty much confirmed that Luz's Palisman is going to be a snake, right? Well, now, I want to know your opinions on what it's name will be!

There's a few ways that the naming process can go, knowing Luz. I'll tell you what I think the name will be at the end.

The first route, I think Luz could have a chance at naming it something like "Noodle" just because that sounds like something Luz would do.

Then again, maybe she might name it something wacky to clash with her own personality? "Sir Wiggles The Great" or something similar would be absolutely adorable.

But, personally, I have a different idea of what she might just name it.

As we all know, Luz – and Amity – are huge fans of The Good Witch Azura. What if by chance Luz takes inspiration from TGWA and names it based on that? I don't mean naming it Azura, or Hecate, or even Luci... no.

What I think it's name has a chance to be... (and wouldn't this be adorable?) Gilder.

Gilder is just an adorable little name, in my opinion, and it fits right into the theme. If you're confused, think back to season 1, episode 1 "A Lying Witch And A Warden" and think about the giant serpant Azura was fighting. That, my friends, was the Gildersnake.

Come on, you all know the scene... "My only weakness! Dying!"

I personally think this would be an adorable idea, and Gilder is just a cute name for a snake in general. Titan, I love snakes and would personally love to name a danger noodle Gilder.

So, what do you guys think? Will Luz name her Palisman Gilder, or something else? I want your input!