Whatdoya Think?

Willow shook her head in disbelief, scoffing at the silliness of her classmates. Gus and Hunter were bickering back and forth, trying to prove... what point? What were they arguing about again?

Well, they're here because the squad, specifically a purple haired lesbian and a wolf loving 'bad but sad boy' couldn't agree on one thing. Which was the best weapon?

The two went back and forth arguing for hours before the others stepped in, separating the two. Then, before they knew it, everyone was 'discussing' on this particular topic. And by discussing, things were being thrown, names were being called, and hours had yet again been wasted.

So, Luz thought it was time for her to step in. She casually went up to the group and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Ugh, Luz! Tell Hunter that the best weapon is obviously this thing!" Gus held up a half eaten cd disk, sharp points at the end.

"For what?" Luz questioned, cocking her head slightly to the left in confusion.

"For general! Like, er..." Gus trailed off in though, not paying mind to Amity, who stepped up beside him.

"Like what human use weapons for. Mass murder, uh... childbirth?"

Luz physically and mentally grimaced, tensing her shoulders.

"Yeah, that's not what we do with weapons... butttttt, what do you guys think? Cmon, give me all of your opinions!"

"I think-"

"A cd disk isn't a weapon, Gus. Or food..."

Gus huffed and crossed his arms, his face falling.

"I thought that swinging metal thing!" Amity chimed, lifting her index finger towards the sky.

"Good choice, Amity! A bat is very destructive."

"And I was thinking, maybe a... flamethrower?"

Willow fixed her glasses smugly, smiling behind them. How did this girl know what a flamethrower was, exactly?

"Uh-hum-"

"And I thought wolves are great weapons, but Gus says 'wolves are animals, not weapons!'"

Hunter gagged at his younger friends' idea that wolves can't be weapons.

"Well, I guess if you have one as a pet, it can be a weapon if you let it loose on someone." Luz shrugged, narrowing her eyes in thought.

"Well, Luz?" Amity asked. "Settle this argument once and for all." Amity finished, turning her face to Willow.

"What do you think is the better weapon?"

"Only the very best." Gus piped.

"Well, personally, I think..." Luz trailed off in thought before reaching into her slightly grown out hair and slowly pulling something out. "THIS!" Luz shouted innocently, wielding a M4A1.

The hexside group stared with wide eyes, their jaws agape. They stood speechless, staring at the huge weapon Luz held in her hands.

"Whatdoya guys think? Isn't it nice?"

"You... win the argument..." Hunter squeaked, his cheeks dusting a light pink color. "That thing is huge, and scary too." Hunter finished, shaking his head to bring himself back to reality.

"Great! Now you guys can stop yelling and disturbing the peace!" Luz chattered happily, stuffing the weapon back inside her hair, making everyone else speechless once again.

"Anyway, I have a new glyph combo to learn, soooo..."

"Oh, yeah... go ahead, we'll see you later, Luz..."

Luz smiled at Willow, and then to the rest of the squad, before cheerfully skipping away, not turning around for a second more.