If She Ever Singles You Up (1/3)

Song fic. "Singles You Up" by Jordan Davis. (Listen to the song for the first half!! It sets the pace and mood better than without listening) Part 1/3

Female!Y/n x Luz (Implied but not currently) (Currently) Luz x Amity

Angst

Summary: Belos took you in after you found yourself in the demon realm. Months later you reunite with your best friend, and former girlfriend, Luz Noceda. The only problem? The Day of Unity is fast approaching, Luz got a new girlfriend behind your back, and Belos probably isn't the man you think he is.

Your eyes widen, the site of the human you knew all too well stood in front of you.

I ain't heard you laugh like that in a long time

You cracked a joke about not seeing her for awhile.

I wonder if you stopped his world like you did mine just now

And your breath hitched when she laughed, like you had never been separated in the first place.

I see you sippin' white wine instead of whiskey

Ever since you joined the emperor's coven, it was lonely.

And does he want you to be just a little more city?

And now, standing in front of the cage Luz, her friends, an elder lady with two colored eyes, and... Hunter, you know what you have to do. What you have to say.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm overstepping boundaries, I don't mean to be,"

Luz cocked her head at you, confusion tracing her features.

"But I've just got to tell you how I feel..."

And you couldn't believe you were telling your childhood best friend this.

"If she ever singles you up, if she's ever stupid enough, I'ma be the first one that's calling you baby."

Luz was taken aback. Titan, everybody was. You glared at Amity as you spoke. She wasn't right for Luz, but you were.

"And if she ain't holding you tight, if she ain't treating you right, I'll be the first one that's calling her crazy."

Amity visibly clenched her jaw as you continued your rant, batting your eyes at Luz without realizing.

"'Cause girl, it's just a matter of time until you find that the right girl is staring you back into your eyes right now, no rush, but if she ever singles you up..."

You winked to the girl that had your heart: all of it. And you left. For now. But you weren't' done.

And to say the least... Amity was mad.

"She hadn't even looked your way since you walked in!"

Is the first words you spoke when you came back.

"But I can't help it that I can't take my eyes off of you."

Amity rolled her eyes, it wasn't secretive.

"If your favorite song just came on and me and you would be singing along, and she don't even know a single word. No."

You smirked to yourself when Luz bit her lip and slightly turned her face away.

"If she ever singles you up, if she's ever stupid enough, I'ma be the first one that's calling you baby."

Amity took a step forward, before Gus grabbed her bicep, preventing her from starting a fight and ruining all chances of escaping.