Will Hunter Obtain Powers?

Will Hunter have powers in the last two episodes of season 3?

This is a question I have been contemplating for some time now, since season 3, episode 1 "Thanks To Them" aired. Upon watching the episode and going through the entirely emotional scene of Flapjack dying, I noticed something.

Hunter's eye color changed. From his maroon color to a brown color, right after Flapjack's sacrifice.

This is interesting because, not only is it symbolic to Hunter breaking away from Belos, but I feel it also has a deeper meaning.

We all know that Belos gets his magic from Palisman. Without the creatures, well... we know what happens. We also know that Palismen, albeit being made of wood, are strong and powerful creatures with minds of their own. We also know that Hunter is a grimwalker.

So, what if, when Flapjack sacrificed himself, he gave his power to Hunter, per say?

Okay, let me explain.

Hunter's eye change could not only symbolize Hunter breaking away from Belos's grasp, but also him gaining some type of magical abilities. We know that since Hunter doesn't have a bile sac that he can't do all of the things a witch can, but magic has been shown to be performed in different ways. Through glyphs, Palismen and artificial staffs, magic is obtainable through more ways than one.

So what if, similar to the way Belos consumes the magic from Palismen, Hunter got the same magic from Flapjack? And since he would now have magic, that severes all ties of him being a grimwalker and therefore Belos can't touch or try to 'remove' (by remove, I mean kill Hunter in the way he's killed every other GG) Hunter.

This magic, perhaps, would come out only when he really needs it considering it would likely be limited. Perhaps it would come out when one of his friends are about to get captured or killed, and Hunter makes a quick leap forward and BOOM. Magic. How cool would that be?

And, better yet, this theory wasn't thought up just because it seemed like a cool idea. It makes sense, in my opinion. Belos gets magic via consuming Palismen, Hunter gets magic via consuming a Palismen. (Because, if you think about it, he did consume Flapjack, even if it wasn't willingly. Flapjack's magic absorbed into Hunter and therefore, Hunter 'consumed' it.)

But that's all, let me know your thoughts on this theory and let me know if you think its liable to happen or be the case. It'd be a neat concept.