If you were in it, forever

For @Twd_number1_fan

"Em, Ed," Amity whined, pacing back and forth. "I really need help. Like, badly."

The 25 year old Witch, with her long purple ponytail its natural auburn roots, was pacing back and forth in anticipation of her next move. Her older siblings, 27 year old twins Edric and Emira, kept an intense gaze on Amity, watching her every move. They were waiting for Amity to speak up – for her to say what she 'really needed help with'. But, a word never left her mouth, urging the twins to say something. Something.

"Well, uh, what do you need help with?" Edric asked, scratching Batric's head. The one eyed bat was growing old and frail, and had even began to go blind. Now-a-days, he mainly sat perched on Edric's shoulder, basking in his comforting precence.

"Are you sure you can help me?" Amity stopped pacing and faced her older siblings, her face contorted with fear. "This is – well, really important."

Emira smacked both of her knees and stood up, going to her younger sister who had surprisingly grew an inch taller than her, much to Em's dismay.

"Hey, that's what sisters are for, right?"

"Um, I am still here, you know!"

Emira snickered at Ed, rolling her eyes. "And brothers, I guess."

Amity smiled at her older siblings' antics. Even mid-20s they found a way to be loveable and goofy.

Amity was hoping her brother and sister would take this seriously, though. They were always playing tricks on her, ever since they were kids. Even after all these years the twins were still the same jovial pranksters that they always were, taking every chance they could to startle Amity with a disturbingly good illusion of a griffon or a slitherbeast or, even once, her girlfriend Luz breaking up with her (a prank that upset Amity so much the two had to make an Everlasting Oath never to do it again)

"Thanks you guys. Okay, so here's my thoughts."

-

At the same time across the Boiling Isles, Luz paced as well. Her hands rested on her head, and with each pace she took, Stringbean followed her. The snake rattled her tail.

"Mew." Stringbean cooed, causing Luz to stop pacing and pick up her Palisman.

"I know! But how? This is so stressful!"

Luz continued her pacing, this time holding Stringbean. The snake-shifter mewed again, causing Luz to groan.

"I know Willow, Gus, and Hunter would help... I mean, for Titan's sake, Willow and Hunter got engaged last year! But... this is different." Luz looked away from her Palisman, before noticing Eda, Camila, and King walk into the room.

"What's going on, mija?"

"Hoot, Luz here was just worried about-"

Luz cut Hooty off, covering his mouth. The bird tube mumbled into her hand, before finally shutting up.

"Oh, it's about Amity." King spoke nonchalantly. Luz gasped, yelling his name. The Titan moved towards Luz, hugging her. He had gotten big since the first time Luz came to the Boiling Isles. What started as a tiny demon Luz could coddle whenever she pleased, grew into a demon who in about three years' time, would be as tall as Luz herself. Which, wasn't super tall, but was taller from when they met. Believe it or not, the top of King's head was just below Luz's chest, and his horns reached to about her chin, give or take.

Luz hugged back, slightly crouching to be better in his grasp. She nuzzled her face in his fur, listening to the tag on his collar jingle.

"Hey, kid, if you need any help, you know we're here, right?"