Abuse Allegations (p2)

"Why did I do that, why did I do that, why did I do that?"

Amity shuts the door behind her, sighing in relief now that she's out of Luz's sight line.

Amity fell to the ground, closing her eyes and counting stars in her mind. That, felt magical.

After so long holding back her emotions and feelings for Luz, she finally spilled something.

Amity had already been gone far too quick to decipher how Luz had felt about it, but hopefully, Luz had took it well.

Amity opened her eyes slowly, a soft smile resting on her face as she thought back. She was already counting the seconds till she got to see Luz again, no matter how embarrassed she was.

Amity slowly stood up, and trotted to her room.

Just think. Little miss perfect. Straight hair, straight A's, and straightforward. How would her parents react to her crush on Luz? Obviously not good. And her hair color? Oh, boy...

Speaking of, what a coincidence for Amity when she bumped straight into her mother!

"Mother! I... I thought you were... you and dad were out of town for the PCA?"

Odalia glared down at her daughter and tapped her foot. Amity backed down, realizing now what her mother was capable of.

"Soooo..." Amity began casually. "How much did you see?"

"Amity Blight, you are in so much trouble, you ungrateful brat!" Odalia yanked Amity by the wrist, earning a snapping noise. Amity yelped in pain as her shoulder dislocated, earning a groan from Odalia.

"Now stand there and suffer. Shows you right for kissing that... Thing!"

Amity grimaced as she felt her shoulder, glaring daggers at her mother.

"I swear to Titan, talk bad about me all you want, but STOP talking bad about her!"

"The audacity of you to raise your voice at me!" Odalia gripped Amity's wrist harder. "Just you wait until your father finds out about your sins! You are a simply unforgivable child!"

"Ow!"

Odalia yanked Amity, dropping her to the ground. Odalia spit on her. "You're a useless daughter. First, you fight against me at the PCA, then, you refuse to join the Emperors Coven one day, NOW you dye your hair and KISS the HUMAN? Is this what happens when we leave town for a couple of days?! What use is a daughter like you?!"

"Why can't you just love me for me?! Do you only care about the Blight name?! You never wanted kids, admit it! All you care about is your legacy! Your, stupid, legacy!"

Amity stood up, pointing her finger at Odalia. Odalia, in pure rage, sliced her downwards, allowing an Abomination to mimic her.

As it did so, it sliced Amity's left hand clean off. Well, as clean as clean could get.

Amity screamed in pain, backing away. She looked up at her mother with horror in her eyes.

Amity looked behind her mother and saw her father, who was watching from the sidelines and sporting his usual tired gaze.

Amity shook her head and bolted for the front door, exiting the manor as quick as she could.

She rushed past the spot her and Luz had just spent together moments prior, and made her way into the forest, despite Ed and Em's pleads for her to come back.

Once she was sure she was safe, she collapsed to the ground, gasping for air as she desperately tried to stop her bleeding hand. Or, what used to be of her hand, at least.

She ripped part of her outfit, and started to wrap what was left of her hand.

She stifled back her cries as she rested her head against a tree, still panting heavily.

Sharp shards of pain twisted through her body, grinding her into nothing more but a sad sack of hurt.

Amity gasped and gasped, but no matter how much she did, she couldn't catch her breath.

She closed her eyes, and was out within a minute.

━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━

Amity shot upwards, blood rushing to her to head. She was panting lightly as she looked around the room.

"Where... is this the parlor?"

Amity looked at her most dominate hand - her left - to see it was reattached. Amity gasped, feeling it to make sure it was real.

For some reason, her body filled with happiness when Ed and Em came into view.

"Hey, sister." Ed said nonchalantly.

"Guys! What happened?"

"We followed you. You were passed out in the forest."

"But... my hand."

"With a little mix of magic, anything could be done." Ed commented.

"What?'

"Yeah... so, Ed used his illusion magic and I used some Abomination magic for you. It works like a real hand and acts like a real hand."

Amity studied her new hand as she talked. "You know Abomination magic Em?"

"Well, yeah. I study it a lot, actually. I wanted to be in the Abominations track at Hexside, but since me and Ed are twins, we just have to 'be the same.'"

"Yeah... mom is weird about that kinda stuff."

"Illusions was the closest thing we could both agree on."

"Well, uh... thanks, you dang dorks."

"We'd do anything for ya, sis."

"And right back at you guys."