Rock and Hard Place

TW - Oral Sex and Sexual Assault included in this chapter.

'You...you what?' I stammer, not yet registering if I had heard him correctly.
'To assure that you don't recant on your promise of fully submitting to me, you will marry me to prove just how much your little boyfriends life means to you'.
'I mean, after all you are carrying our love child'
Jordan's smirk was one of twisted excitement. He knew exactly how I felt about Phoenix for I had once felt the same for him once upon a time.
'We could be one happy family'

That last stab of venom sent Phoenix into a frenzy of fury and he began to buck and writhe against his restraints.

Amidst his anger, Phoenix was trying to convey for me not to do what Jordan was asking, to disagree and refuse but after how ruthlessly he had shot and murdered Coleson, I knew I had no other option. The break in his voice backed my resolve but not by much. My heart was pounding and a cold sweat cloaked every inch of my skin. I felt itchy and aggravated and like I couldn't breathe.

He continued to resist and struggle with the two men but after having heard enough and being enraged by my lack of an immediate answer, Jordan swung around and threw his fist into his nose, knocking him to the ground.
'If you don't shut the fuck up, I'll hurt her so bad you'll be made to watch as she screams your pathetic name'.
Had the situation not been so awful and violent I would have found pleasure in the fact that Jordan Gray, the abusive, aggressive drug lord was showing blatant signs of jealousy.

Jordan hits Phoenix again and again, ignorant to my distressed pleads for him to stop.
'Let me think about it! Please, stop hurting him. Just let me have some time!' I begged. Jordan is panting and standing above Phoenix with a clenched fist. He contemplates what I'd asked, smiling at the fact I was considering the option of accepting and agreeing. He stands and stalks towards me, catching my jaw in an iron grip.

'Tell you what, perform in front of your pretty little boyfriend and I'll give you two days to make your choice. If by the end of them two days you haven't decided, I'll slit his throat in front of you'.
When Jordan requested that I 'perform' he was referring to me giving him oral sex with an audience. When we were dating he had once forced me to do so whilst his brother and step father watched.

'And if I don't perform for you?'
'Then for the next two days whilst you make your choice I will beat him so hard that he will wish he was dead' He hadn't finished.
'It'll be all your fault sweet pea. He will have a ruptured spleen, a collapsed lung, maybe even a stroke from the impact against his head and it will be all because you tried to be tough and say no to me'.
I look over to the panting, bound, six foot six frame lying on the floor. He had done so much for me, risked his life to get me out. I couldn't let him sustain life changing injuries.

Phoenix raised his head from the ground and with a bloody nose looked at me with a confused expression.
'It's okay' I whispered to him, not failing to notice the rogue tear that was lingering on my eyelid.
'I'm going to need an answer baby girl' Jordan urges, stroking a streak of my hair behind my ear.

I tear my gaze away from the man I loved and met the one of the man I loathed.
'Okay'
'Now come on baby girl, you know that's now how you agree with me'.
He was loving this, the degradation of me was something he lived for.
I sigh and close my eyes in hopes that I would wake up from this nightmare sometime soon.
'I would like your permission to perform for you, Master'.
It took almost everything I had to grit out again, I'd not said those words for some years and for damn good reason, it was a vile request.
'Good girl. Put him back and make sure he stays quiet, I want to focus on nothing but this beautiful girls talented tongue'.

The two men replaced Phoenix but I could not bare to look at him. Though that did not stop him from gawping relentlessly at Jordan and I, his stare was scalding.
Jordan made sure that I was in his former friends view, positioning me on my knees in front of his pelvic area.
He unzipped his fly and as he did so, Phoenix began to swear and yell from beneath the gag. Well he did until he was punched three times by the two men and slapped once by Bree.
Jordan forced his erect girth into my mouth and gripped the crown of my head, assuring I couldn't retract. He thrusts forcefully, not at all caring as my teeth scratched away at him. His moans were exaggerated and sickening and it took every ounce of strength that I had to keep from biting down.
He threw his head back and pushed and pulled mine back and forth, making it ache. I gagged and wretched as he repeatedly deep throated me. The minutes felt as though they were hours and my cheeks had tightened from the amount of tears I had shed. I kept my eyes closed but it didn't ease anything about the ordeal.

Phoenix had been quiet for a while and I knew why. He was disgusted. I was too.
Jordan eventually orgasmed and made sure to make a mess, leaving streaks of his semen in my hair, on my chin and down my chest. I'd say I had never felt so filthy, so sickened but I had.
'Well done baby girl, you did well,' by the tone of his voice dread gnawed at my gut.
'But I don't think I keep up my end of the bargain...'
'What?! What the fuck do you mean?' It came out so quickly that I couldn't stop it.
Jordan backhands me across the face for my vulgar language. He grabs my throat and pulls my face to his.
'Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?!'
'I'm so-sorry' I choked out.

'Jordan?' I hear Bree say softly, her voice surprisingly calm. Jordan ignores her and proceeds to punch me in the eye, knocking me to the floor. I don't move. I feel a warmth between my legs and immediately begin apologising for wetting myself again. I knew how angry Jordan got when I did something so disgusting.
'Shut up Adara, it's not piss' he growls at me. I feel disoriented and my vision becomes blurry. Phoenix is shouting for Jordan and Bree to help me through his gag but I fall unconscious before either do anything.

Word Count - 1173
Poor Addie! But she's so strong willed.