My Good Friend, Agony

TW - Very Brutal. Read at your own discretion. If you are squeamish - probably best to skip this chapter.

The recollection faded but the pain caused by how drastically Jordan had changed sat heavily in my chest. I remembered how infatuated I became by him after that first encounter. He had drawn me in so very easily with his charm, his smile and his loving gestures and I had fallen for it all, not knowing it was nothing more than 'love bombing'.

I stopped myself from mulling the depressive thoughts over for too long as I knew that once Jorda returned, I would be too enraged to do as he commanded and would more than likely end up with more injuries than what I had already acquired.

I had been awake for a while but hadn't wanted to be in the company of my abductor nor his psychopathic buddy so I had foolishly taken a trip down memory lane to distance myself from this disconsolate reality. It hadn't helped as much as I had hoped, in fact it had only added fuel to my despair. I did manage to pride myself on the fact that I had managed to seize control of my anxiety but even that went tits up when I heard the booming voice of my certifiable ex-fiance outside the door.

Just as he always did, Jordan erupted through the door with a loud and dramatic entrance.

"There she is, my beautiful girl!" He hollered, strolling over to me with a cruel kind of excitement swirling through his stare.

"Are you feeling better, sweet girl?"

My eyes met his.

"Well?" Already, his tone and temper had shortened.

I gave a small nod.

"Good girl. Now, if I take the gag off, will you behave?"

Really, he was asking this again? Who wouldn't want to have it off?!

I suppressed the attitude I so desperately wanted to unleash and gave another nod.

"Beg me."

I glared at him with such hatred. I wanted the material off of my face as anyone would but I was not prepared to plead for Jordan to allow me the luxury. His stare was arctic and the crooked grin he had was making it immensely difficult for me to keep my temper under control.

"Adara, you have five seconds to beg me to take the gag off or I will make sure it stays on for good." Jordan whispered, gliding his long fingers up from my stomach to the base of my throat. I swallowed hard, the further his hand trailed upward. He grabbed my neck loosely but had an expression on his face that I knew to take as a silent warning to not push him any further than what I had already.

Pathetically, I made a quiet 'mmm' noise and moved my face slightly forward, presenting my desperation to have the material removed, bare. I had hoped that this would have been enough for Jordan, enough to satiate his need to belittle me but of course, it wasn't.

"Do it again, I liked it."

I did as I was told, moving my head closer to Jordan whilst also producing pitiful, unintelligible and humiliating mumbles. Jordan's expression was jubilant and almost prideful whilst my own was ashamed and hidden behind a curtain of my hair as I bowed my head in hopes to hide my brewing tears.

Jordan approved of my submission and leant over me to untie the bandana's firm knot. I didn't move and proceeded to keep my eyes closed as I found a minor shred of solace behind my veil of hair.

"Well done, sweet girl. I knew you were still my good girl." Jordan praised, running his large hand down my slender spine. I felt beyond embarrassed.

"Do you feel better?"