The Right Moment

Phoenix was ever the gentleman and offered for me to link my arm through his as we began to descend the winding staircase that led to both Jordan and the front hall. I tried to focus on the fact that these would be the final hours where I would need to keep up my submissive charade, but the closer I drew to Jordan, the more my anxiety and unease spiked.

Jordan looked undeniably dashing in his tuxedo. His hair had been gelled into a handsome, forward combed style and he had shaved the stubble I had noticed earlier on in his office. Under closer inspection, his tuxedo jacket was rather beautiful. Made from a thick velvet, it had been embellished with black diamantes that glittered beneath the chandelier above us. Yet still, even with all of his glamour, it was Phoenix now standing beside him, looking downright sexy that won my arousal by a landslide. 

Jordan said nothing at first. His dark eyes scanned my frame from head to toe in the most predatory manner for at least a minute and a half. I stood still, thinking only of Phoenix’s aftershave as it drifted across me. 

Maintaining his silence, Jordan reached his hand into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out a length of red ribbon. I’d been his prisoner long enough to know what the following instruction would be.

With no thought my arms extended and presented my wrists to him, ready for binding. With a proud grin, Jordan weaved the thin strip of material around each of my wrists several times before he impressively pulled both ends of the ribbon together, guiding my wrist against the other and finishing with a small, quite pretty bow. 

Jordan proceeded to then place his hands upon my hips and urged me to turn around so that my back was facing his front. I was concerned about following the gesture but I was so close to my freedom, I just went with it. After gliding his right hand up to my stomach, Jordan latched his mouth to my neck and began to suck villainously.

I winced and sucked a sharp breath inward at how painful his sucking was but my tearing eyes locked with Jase and he pressed his finger to his lips, telling me to shut the fuck up. His stare was menacing and his expression showed just how much he wanted to hurt me. I will always wonder why he despised me so much. 

Once a hideous looking love bite marked my skin at the point of where my throat met my collarbone, Jordan released me but ordered me to stay where I was. Of course, I did as he asked but found myself baffled as he began to fiddle around with the padlock latched through the loop of the shock collar hanging around my throat. 

With a few simple manoeuvres and a little click, the awful instrument fell into his hand and I released a breath I hadn’t realised I was holding. Jordan actually trusted me to the extent where he had removed the fucking shock collar. To say I was ecstatic would be a dramatic understatement. Jase, of course, could not help himself and voiced his adamance of how bad an idea this action was. 

“Jordan, you can’t let this little slut go to the party without a deterrent! She will run out the fucking doors!” 

“Ooh that is a big word, Jasey boy, has someone been learning to read?” Phoenix quipped. 

“Shut the fuck up Phoenix.” Jase retorted, his nostrils flared as he glared at me with as much disdain as he could muster. 

Jordan chuckled at the atmosphere and didn’t aim to stop it. Instead, he rested his chin on my shoulder and encased me between his arms, watching with a mischievous glint in his eye. 

“Why don’t you come a little closer and say that, Jasey?” Phoenix half-heartedly teased. I could tell by his expression that he was spoiling for a fight. Jase would surely rile himself up for the occasion but it appeared he was more concerned with me being without the collar than brawling with Phoenix.