Hitting Where it Hurts

TW- Sexual description included. Violence and Fighting also Included. 

'Keep your arms up!' Phoenix hisses, tapping his padded boxing glove against my temple.
'Fuck sake! Why don't I remember that?'
I throw a right hook, then a left but Phoenix blocks them both so I, with impressive pace, slip an uppercut into his diaphragm. He doubles over and grunts but I don't show any leniency. Don't judge me, he's a six foot six, well built beast, he can take a little pummelling!

Whilst Phoenix licked his wounds, obviously referring to his bruised ego, I took a brief moment to take a swig of water. However, just as I hadn't, Phoenix allowed me no leniency and tackled me to the ground from behind. Pulling my right arm behind my back he raises it to an angle that begins to hurt. However, he knows when to stop and does so before it became painful.
'Hmm so now what you gonna do princess?'
'This,'

With a manoeuvre Phoenix had taught me two days before, I broke free from his hold and had him straddled beneath me before he could blink.
'What the-'
I cut him off, kissing him with such passion that I hadn't realised I had pinned his hands above his head. He returns the gesture but flips us so that I was beneath him, his hair dangling sexily over his eye as he licked his lips.
I batter my eyelids at him and peck a kiss on his lips before bucking my hips upward, ejecting him off of me.
Phoenix landed with an abrupt grunt and a string of curse words flood from his mouth.
'You played me!' He exclaims, his voice cracking as it reaches a pitch that was far too high.
'Winner, winner chicken dinner' I laugh, adding a little victory jig to add salt to his wounded ego.

A smirk that I found immensely alluring curved his delicious lips upward and I knew by his gaze that I was in for some retaliation. Before I could register his game plan, Phoenix leaps towards me and grabs me around the hips, hauling me against his broad torso.
'Now, that was very naughty wasn't it, Ms James?'
He speaks in such a sultry manner that I feel an immediate wetness emit from my lower region. I stifle a moan but my resolve wouldn't last if he said anything else of that nature. I think the fact he used my surname triggered my arousal, not that I minded in the slightest.
He presses his nose to mine, leaning down to my height and our gazes lock.
'You're so beautiful' He whispers.
Placing my palm to his cheek, I stroke my thumb through his light stubble and smile, just admiring the sincerity in what he had said.
'I love you'

'Aww isn't that sweet? You're making me well up, baby girl' Jordan mocked, alerting us both that it was Monday and time for my painful visitation with him.
'Jealous?'
Jordan snorts, affronted by my retort.
'Of what?'
'That I've found a man who has done something you never could?'
'I fucked you better than any man,' He hisses, his rage barely restrained. I smirk at his frustration.
I look back to Phoenix and press a kiss against his cheek before tangling my arms around his waist, hugging him like an infant koala.
'What is it?' Jordan snaps, desperate to know where he failed as a boyfriend. Of course he failed in many ways but he never accepted those.
'Phoenix makes me happy,'
I spoke softly but I could feel how hard the words hit Jordan and as sadistic as it may seem, I was overjoyed that he got to feel a slither of the pain I had been feeling.

Jordan didn't speak so instead he grabbed a handful of my hair and wrenched me away from Phoenix, launching me across the cell.
My head collided against the wall, forcing me into a disorientated daze as I clumsily fell to my knees. Phoenix had stuck a right hook to Jordan's jaw but with being so enraged by me, it was me who Jordan wanted to unleash his wrath upon. Knowing he would most likely need them, Jordan called for his reinforcement who had been preemptively positioned outside the door.

Phoenix was putting up a good fight with the first guy but when the second deceptively came from behind and tasered him, he convulsed and dropped wearily to his knees. Whilst vulnerable he was detained and dragged from the room.
'Not so tough is he really?'
'Least he doesn't beat women' I pant, hauling myself into a standing position, my hands raised and ready to punch him.
'Baby girl, do you really think you are ready to take me on?,'
He was trying to get in my head, little did he know my mentality had become so consumed by pain and rage that had I been given a bladed weapon, I'd have stuck it in him by now.
'What? Too afraid to challenge me now that I'm not chained up? Pfft, I always knew you were a pussy but not this much JJ,' I smirk back.

Jordan seemed to be under the delusion that I didn't retain memory of the many things he hated, the countless things that got right under his skin. Being called JJ was a big trigger for him. I supposed it was to do with the sexual abuse his mothers boyfriend had forced him to endure, but I didn't care at this point in time.

I had only ever tried to love him when we were together and he treated me in the most vile of ways. He had raped me, he had caused me to miscarry, he had violated every part of me and now he had done enough.
Before he has the chance to make some other venomous retort I cease the closing opportunity to throw a loaded right hook into his eye. Having caught him off guard, Jordan stumbles backwards and it is then that I drive into him, full force, with my assault.

I am sure to do the patterns Phoenix had taught me but soon tire of them as they didn't seem to be hurting him and that would never do.
So, I throw in an uppercut which left the right side of my torso wide open. Jordan didn't stall and threw three relentless uppercuts into my right ribs, most definitely fracturing one of them. I screech in both agony and acerbity but have no time to regain my resilience before Jordan swings a right hook into my eye, knocking me down to one knee.

I take a short breath, the crunch of my broken rib with that same breath causing me to scream as I muster the strength to turn round and throw a heavy left hook against his jaw.
'Fuck!' He complains, expecting me to allow him a moment to nurse his now possibly broken jawbone. With one hand on his aching jaw and the other wearily put in front of him, I permit no such mercy and launch myself at his torso. I wrestle him to the ground where I proceed to straddle his waist and hurl punch after punch into his head.

My mental and emotional pain was ebbing away from me and into him physically and that had been my goal from when I had first made the proposal to fight him.

After accomplishing three fierce hits, I am ejected from his waist and land awkwardly on the floor. The excruciation richochets through me, bringing me to convulse in sheer agony as Jordan stumbles to his feet, wiping the blood pouring from his mouth. Good, I made the bastard bleed at least.

As retaliation for not showing him any leniency, he returns the favor and pulls me to my feet by the roots of my hair. I cry out as he tosses me out of the room and into the corridor. I am winded and riddled with pain but I find just enough stamina to bring myself to my feet, though I was extremely unbalanced and looked as though I had just walked out of a horror movie.

All eyes were on the two of us, two women dressed in habits looked as though they had seen a ghost. Phoenix was wide eyed but had a look of pride playing over his features as he was resisting against the two men keeping him out of the room. Brew watched from across the hall, her hand pressed across her mouth as she drank in each of our wounds. I was happy that she saw what I was capable of as she would be next in line if she was ever to put her hands on Phoenix again.

'You may as well just say you'll marry me now, save yourself from more broken bones' Jordan taunts, tossing another hit against my already damaged ribcage.
'Why? Getting tired are we?' I retort, smirking wearily to him.
He comes for me, launching is right arm forward, rather predictably I might add. I manage to dodge the impact and swerve a left uppercut into his diaphragm which made him screech.

Jordan closes his eyes for a brief second but once he reopened them, I knew I wasn't going to win. Jordan had hollowed himself, a term I only ever used when he was consumed entirely by the psychopathic side of him. This was the side of Jordan in which admittedly, terrified me. This was the side that wouldn't hesitate to run a blade across my throat and leave me to gurgle on my own as I bled to death.

In the blink of an eye, his hand was around my throat and I was thrusted to the top of the staircase.

Word count - 1654
Ahhh whats going to happen to Adara?
Will Jordan show her any mercy?
Stay tuned!