My Sadism

TW - Murder and Rape Included

'What do you want done with her now she's out?'
Jase asks, removing the chain holding my little whore to the bed.
'Put her in the back of my truck, make sure she is unable to attack either of us,' I reply, stroking a strand of Adara's hair from her face. She looked peaceful when she was sleeping and I despised it. She looked far more alluring when she was cowering in fear from me or when she was black and blue. That's all a slut like her deserved to feel.

We were heading to the harbour which was a five maybe six and a half hour drive. We were heading to Austria rather than Sicily but she didn't need to know that, nor did Phoenix. I wasn't a fool. I knew Rex had told him all about the arrangement I had made and I knew where his loyalty was. Jase and I had talked it over and once we were midway to Austria, he was going to have a freak accident on the boat.
Such a shame, he made a promising member up until Phoenix came out as the two faced turd he was.

Thankfully, whilst my little bitch was recovering from her failure to give me a son, Jase and I had been recruiting from other firms. I'd recruited three replacement figures, one to make up for the loss of Phoenix, another to replace Coleson and a third just in case Cameron had a change of heart.
Taylor, Brett and Luke showed a lot of potential, I was looking forward to seeing what they were willing to do.

Jase hauled Adara over his shoulder and exited the room. Cameron entered immediately after.
'Anything else you need me to do?'
'Phone Juergen and tell them we will be there by Friday,'
Juergen Meyer was an old friend from across the pond. He mostly dealt in cocaine and prostitution more than guns and reprisals. However, he and his crew were not one to be reckoned with, they had done some real bad shit in their time.

Through the years Meyer had helped me out of a few shitty situations and I had always returned the favour. With what Phoenix had said to my little whore, I had to contact Meyers in hopes that he would help me hide Adara from Phoenix as I had no doubt that he would find us in time.
Whilst being a renowned drug dealer, Meyers also ran some legitimate business or had shares in the same. One of those businesses he just happened to be invested in was a minor psychiatric unit at some clinic near to where he lived. I intended to admit Adara there until we had dealt with Phoenix.
I wasn't going to tell her that though, it would remain a surprise.

Cameron came back and told me that Meyers had assured him that her bed and her room were ready. I felt myself get slightly excited at the thought of how distressed my little slut was going to be when they took her in.
'Right, she's tied up in the back. Let's get going' Jase calls, making sure that Phoenix heard. By the string of curse words that followed, Jase's plan had worked.

'Thanks for letting us stay here, Bree. You're a doll'.
I hand a wad of cash to Bree and pull her into for a hug. She accepts the gesture, blissfully unaware of the blade I have in my hand. As her body comes close to touching mine, I use one hand to cover her mouth and the other to plunge the blade deep into her abdomen. Her muffled grunt was music to my ears and sent my euphoria sky rocketing. I twist the blade, making her moan and groan in agony as the blade tore through her insides. Bree gradually falls to the floor. She gasps for breath, trying with all she had to hold onto life but Jase smothers her until her chest stops entirely.
I couldn't have Bree being charmed by Phoenix and her telling him where I was taking my little whore.

'Dump her in the back of Rex's truck, he can dump her off the cliff on the way to the harbour' I say to Jase, wiping my blade clean.
I climb into the back seat of my truck and take a second to admire how sexy my little slut looked. My erection sprung up like a soldier falling to attention. There's no way I could wait six hours to relieve myself. She was fucking out of it anyway.
I wound the window down and told Jase to make himself busy for the next ten minutes. He smirked and nodded knowing my intentions.
I turned my little slut onto her stomach and pulled my boxers down.

Oh it felt so good, I bit into my lip to keep from grunting out her name. The euphoria washed through me in waves as my girth throbbed. My god she felt so fucking good.

—————————————————————————

By the time we had reached the halfway point to the harbour my little whore was stirring.
From the disgusted and pained look about her expression, I assumed she felt what I had done while she was unconscious. I don't know what she is bitching about, she wasn't even awake.
'Here Jase, pull into the next service station. I need a piss real bad' I say, pointing to the sign that said it was only another two miles to the next service station.
'What we gonna do with her?' He replies, noticing my little slut staring emotionless out of the window.
'We leave her here, she's bound and gagged what do you think she's going to do?' I smirk, hoping to get some reaction from her. I didn't.
'You feelin' good babe?' I ask, knowing she would definitely answer me with some pissy expression for the little present I'd left between her legs.

She turns her head, looks me dead in the eye and gives a small nod before turning her view back to out the window.
In total honesty, I didn't know how to handle that behaviour. She had always sobbed or trembled or told me to leave her alone. She had never been this way before.

'Jordan?' Jase calls, clicking his fingers in front of my face. I was so lost to my thoughts I hadn't realised that we had parked up in the service station.
'Right, come on let's go'.
Jase locks the truck and I resist the temptation to send a triumphant wink to my little slut.

For the first time in weeks, I felt completely at ease. Now, whether that was the joint I'd just smoked or because I had that little whore going to somewhere secure I didn't know but I was bloody thankful for the sensation.
'What's on your mind, man?'
'She's acting weird'
'She's always fucking weird' Jase retorts, pulling another joint from his pocket. He hands it to me and I pull my lighter out and light the end for him.
'True but today she hasn't done anything to react to the fact that I took her in her sleep,' I explain before downing the last of my chocolate shake.
'So what?' Jase replies with his cheese sandwich in full view as he spoke.
'So, why didn't she misbehave or at least throw me a venomous look?'
'Maybe you've finally tamed her?' He suggests.
I considered the idea, maybe she was going to keep her word about behaving. I wasn't sure if I liked it. When she didn't follow my rules I got to punish her, I got to beat her and make her sob which were all factors that helped me orgasm on a daily basis but now if she was mild, silent and well behaved I wouldn't get so aroused and that wasn't good.
'Maybe' I mumble, looking out of the restaurant window.
'You done?' I ask, taking the litter from my meal off of the table.
'Yeah'

We headed back to the car but found ourselves instantly enraged to find the back window on the left side, smashed. I raced round and peered in, hoping to see my little whore. What I saw had me want to murder someone.
Torn duct tape was sprawled in the footwell, the little bitch had untied her ankles and kicked the window in!
I looked around but saw no sign of her.

Fuck!

I was excited writing this chapter but the next one is going to be just oof!
Word count - 1433