Chapter 2

~Friday

-Camilla

Finally work was over with and I can go home. And hopefully rest. I guess it depends on my parents mood.

I turned my key into the lock and opened the door. It was dark and a breath of relief came out of my mouth. That means my mom and stepdad weren't here.

I took my shoes off and carried them upstairs to my room. 

I am almost to my goal for getting an apartment and when I say I need to go I need to go.

I heard the downstairs door open and voices. I guess my mother is back. I quickly went to close my door and lock it. It's about 9 at night so they probably are already drunk.

I am so glad I am an only child. I walked to my dresser and took out my pajamas that I wanted to wear tonight.

I went a took a much needed shower. Because I honestly know I smelled like wet dog because of the rain. After my shower I got dressed and climbed straight into bed.

Grabbed my phone and got on Instagram.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"Open the door sweetie." Nigel banged on my door.

Like I thought he was drunk and I bet my mother was passed out on the couch AGAIN. She really let herself go after my dad died.

"Go away!" I told him.

The door jiggled. I quickly got up out of bed. He opened my door.

He smirked at me and held the key up.

"Sweetie don't you ever learn." He came stumbling towards me and all I could so was back up until my back hit the wall.

He came to me and rubbed his finger down my cheek. I moved my face away from his hand and he quickly grabbed my face.

"Bitch we go through this shit every time. And I want it today and now. I've waited long enough."

This is the one thing I will not let him take from me. I kneed him in the balls and he hunched over in pain.
I ran to my closet where I had an already packed bag and grabbed it.

I got my phone off the bed and ran downstairs.

"Oh I will get you, you stupid bitch". I heard him yell.

As I ran I saw my mom like I said sleep on the couch. I opened the door and ran. I ran as fast as I could and didn't stop until I got to the park. And I sat on the bench.

I am definitely put of shape I tell you that.

I need to get a hotel for the night and then figure out what I'm going to do.

"Umm excuse me miss." I looked up and it was this big guy. And when I say big, he was tall and thick. Bigger than my fat ass.

Don't show fear Camilla.

"Uh yes?"

"Are you okay? Saw you running and just wanted to make sure you weren't in any trouble."

Why the fuck is he watching me. Well then again if I saw a random person running at night I would look too and then run my damn self. Cause ain't nobody getting me.

"Oh yes I'm fine. Thank you though." I gave him a fake smile and the quickly got up and walked to the nearest hotel I could find.

Once I checked in I now had to find a way to save money but also stay in this hotel until I can move out. Because I will not be going back to that house.

~Saturday Morning

-Adonis

I walked around his chair and just shook my head.

"I'm trying to figure out when you became so stupid."

"Adonis I-I-I didn't mean anything by it. Like I just wanted to feed my family."

I grabbed his shirt and punched him in the face four times.

"You really think I'm stupid apparently. Your dumbass doesn't have a family and you been on drugs since you were 20. And now you come and "try" to steal my money." I let out a laugh. "You got me fucked up."

I walked over to my table and grabbed my favorite knife. It curves at the end.

"I think you need to suffer a lot." So I stabbed him in both his legs. He screamed in pain. Which made me smile.
I grabbed my knife and stabbed him in the middle of his chest. He gasped as I twisted my knife.

"Next time don't steal." I thought about it.

"Shit you won't even be here to make that decision."

I walked away from him.

"You guys know what to do once he dies." I told two of my guys and I walked the door.

I went to my office and washed my hands in the bathroom. I looked at my suit. Didnt get blood on this one this time.

My cell phone rang that was on my desk.

I dried my hands and went to my desk.

"Salvador." I answered.

"Boss Miss Jenkins is on the run. I think something happened at the house". Ethan told me.

I took a deep breath. "Where is she now?"

"Hotel."

"Well I guess the mission needs to work a little fast."

I told him then hung up. Who could be hurting Camilla. And when I find out I'm going to kill them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Guys it's been a minute since I wrote a book so bare with me. Especially with the errors.