Chapter 23

~Saturday

-Adonis

"Now bitch tell me who your brother is."

"P-Please he will kill me."

"How about we make a deal. You give me your brother and I'll spare your life and just kill him." I told her.

"I I I can't." She stuttered out.

"Welp guess my sister will have to cut a finger off." I told her as my sister pulled a knife out of her pocket?

"What the hell?" I said to her.

"What?" She asked shrugging.

"You just have a fucking knife in your pocket?"

"Always. Don't you?"

"No I have a fucking gun." I said just shaking my head. She is crazy. But prepared.

My sister grabbed Rebecca's hand and she screamed out. My sister covered her mouth so fast

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Valentina said to her.

She moved her hand to the desk and was getting ready to cut her index finger off but Rebecca mumbled cried.

My sister moved her hand from her mouth.

"I'll tell you okay. I'll tell you." She cried out.

I folded my arms. "I'm listening."

"He isn't my real brother. My parents adopted him when he was little."

I was clearly getting frustrated. "That tells me nothing."

"His name is Marco. He works here but he hasn't been to work in two days."

I nodded. "Valentina leave her let's go."

"You aren't going to kill here or even take a finger?"

"Nope she gave me what I wanted." I told her and walked to the door.

"Oh Ms.Rivers I wouldn't try anything because I'm most certainly watching you." I told her and walked out of the office with my sister behind me.

Once we got back to my car I called a very very close friend of mine who is in the bombing business.

"Hey Frankie I need a car blown up. Make sure it's a trigger bomb."

"I knew you were going to kill her." My sister said laughing.  She looked over at me. "Can we watch?"

Something is definitely wrong with her. Now I see why mother use to say don't team up with Valentina. Crazy ass.

-Camilla

Elena and I first picked up some food at a cute little cafe. I most definitely will be back. You ever just go to a place and it feels like a comfort spot. That's what it feels like.

Reggie drove us to the mall and I can tell that Elena is going to make us shop till I die.

"Okay so I was thinking we buy a couple of outfits and then we go to shoes. Of course all the cute accessories. Definitely get a couple of purses. Maybe a cute little bookbag. Oooh an-"

I stopped her. "How about we just walk into the stores we like and take it from there." I told her smiling.

She laughed a little. "Okay okay go with the flow."

I nodded and she linked arms with me as we started our shopping journey.

I had some many bags in my hand. We went into Victoria Secret me hoping this is our last store.

Now I personally don't really have lingerie and would love to wear some for Adonis.

As I was browsing I see Elena looking over at Bruce. I've noticed her doing this in every store. Hmm I wonder what they have going on.

I went over to Elena.

"Hey what do you think about this?" She asked me holding a red lace bra.

I scrunched up my nose and shook my head. "Me personally I don't like red. This baby blue is cute though." I told her grabbing the blue.

"Oh yes he loves blue."

"Who? Bruce."

Her eyes got wide. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I laughed and bumped her lightly. "Girl you do know I see the looks you have been giving each other. And honestly you can tell he likes you a lot by the way he smiles at you."

Her face lit up. "Really you can tell."

I nodded my head. "Yes. And I'm assuming Adonis knows nothing."

She shook her head. "Please don't tell him. I don't want him to know until I really know how serious we are."

"Of course I won't tell. Your secret is safe with me." I smiled to her.

She hugged me. "Thank you thank you thank you. Now come on we have some lingerie to buy."

.

.

.

.

.

.
..

.
.
.

Hey lovelies 💕
Yes I know it's short and yes I know it wasn't the best buuuut now we know who is behind all of this. Or do we 🧐

Anyway don't forget to comment and don't forget to vote.