Chapter 24

~Saturday

-Adonis

After we watched Ms.Rivers car blow up. I took my sister home. And decided to call Camilla and see how her day was going. I don't want to tell her about Marco until I see her.

"Hello." She said cheerful.

Her voice is just so beautiful. Matches her personality. Just beautiful inside and out.

"How's your shopping day going."

"We are finally done. I'm just waiting for Elena to get out of the bathroom. And then we are going back to my place."

"Did you get anything?" I asked her

"Oh my goodness Adonis I feel like your sister made me buy the whole mall." She said laughing.

I smiled at her being dramatic but then again Elena would buy the whole mall if she could.

"Thank you again for letting me use your card."

"Baby now you know you don't have to say thank you. I wanted you to get whatever you wanted. Even if it's more than 500 dollars."

She laughed. "I could never spend that much money. I know how to find good deals and bargains."

"But you don't have to baby. I got you."

She sighed. "I know but I really couldn't spend that much on clothes and stuff."

"Oh baby you will. I promise you that. One day you won't even care about how much I'm spending on you."

She laughed again. "Yeah I don't think so. I believe I will always tell you not to spend too much on me."

I smiled.

"Oh my goodness hi Marco."

My smiled stopped and now I'm in panic. What the fuck? I made a U-turn and I pressed on the gas and began driving to the mall instead of her house.

"Baby baby listen to me right now. Don't change your expression at all. Marco is the one that's trying to kidnap you. Stay cool."

I grabbed my other phone and called Bruce.

"He-".

I cut him off.

"You have eyes on Camilla?" I asked him.

"Yeah boss. She's talking to some guy."

"Get her away from him. He's the one that's trying to get her."

The phone sounded like it was going through the wind.

I listened to both phone calls and I could make out what was going on.

Then I heard a shot go off. People screaming. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Bruce!!!!" I could hear Camilla yelling.

"What's happening?!?!" I yelled out.

It was silence.

"Adonis!" I heard Elena panicking.

"E what's happening. Where's Camilla? Bruce is he okay? What's going on?" I said worried over the phone.

"I got Camilla she's fine. Bruce is losing a lot of blood and the idiot dude is knocked out. Reggie has him."

I let out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"I'm five minutes away from the mall. I'll be there in two."

-Camilla

(Different POV)

"I need to use the bathroom I'll be right back. Watch my stuff." Elena told me putting her bags against the wall.