Chapter 13

~Saturday

-Camilla

Adonis told me that he had to go to his work place before we could go home.

The outside looked just like an office building but as soon as you go through the doors it's a big wooden door. It's like an illusion. Adonis put his code in and we walked in.

For some reason I just thought I would walk into a Smokey building and just guns everywhere. Nope it's very clean and so many doors. I honestly need to stop watching movies that deal with drugs.

Adonis walked me into a very nice office.

"Baby stay here I'll be right back. You can explore my office or just sit on the couch. I have nothing to hide from you."

He walked out of the office closing the door behind him.

I walked around his office and saw a family picture on the wall. Adonis looked so happy in this picture. He looked at least 18. I'm guessing the guy beside his dad was his older brother. Adonis looks just like him.

I then sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

Adonis opened the door and looked at me and licked his lips.

"Damn you look delicious."

This man always making me blush. "Adonis."

He shrugged. "Come on baby." He cam over and helped me up.

"We have to switch cars. Because you know the bullet holes."

I nodded my head smiling. "I think that's a good idea".

We walked out of the office and Adonis took me to the back I'm guessing and opened the door. It was a parking garage. Reggie was standing by the back door and opened it once he saw us.

Adonis helped me in the car and then got in after me.

"Baby just for tonight I'm going to stay at your place. You okay with that?"

"Oh yes I'm okay with that. Thank you for asking."

He gave me his million dollar smile. Gosh I could just melt right now.

Adonis grabbed my hand and kissed it. Okay melting now.

We finally got to my place. "Make yourself comfortable. You know I have clothes for you."

"Yes baby I do. Why don't you take a nice bath and relax. I'll be out here." He told me smiling.

Oh I like that sound of it. Would love it more if he joined me.

I smiled at him and walked into my room.

-Adonis

As soon as Camilla walked into her room and closed the door. I pulled my phone out and called Philip.

"Sup Boss?"

"Have you found out anything about who was trying to take Camilla?"

"No not yet boss. It seems like the person messaged them from a burner phone."

"Alright well just update me if you do find out anything."

"Sure will".

"Alright." I hung up.

I sat down on the couch and began to think. Did this person want her before me? If they didn't know who she was did the person that paid them know?

So many questions running through my mind.

But I do know I have the answer once I find out who this person is.

And I also have to figure out who was shooting my fucking car.

-Unknown

I looked at this idiot

"How fucking dumb are you? No like seriously. If he saw you he would know. And also shooting the fucking car while she's in there?"

I smacked her. "Get it together fuck. I swear you can't be that dumb."

"I apologize but why didn't you get her before she was with him."

I shook my head. "He wanted her so it didn't matter."

"But-"

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Oh my gosh she's so aggravating.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

Ummm so hiii. Don't hate me👀

Y'all listen I apologize it's been a couple of months since I've written anything plus I gotta stay home for two weeks cause someone got Covid at my job.

But I'm back hiii. Love y'all 💕