Chapter 11

~Saturday

-Camilla

So today I will be meeting Adonis's family. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm excited as well. I've never had a boyfriend that actually wanted me to meet his family. It's kinda scary.

I put on my earrings just as I heard a knock on the door. I quickly went to the front of my place and opened the door.

Mmm this man is so delicious.

"Hi I'm almost ready just need my shoes." I told him going back to my room.

"No rush baby." I heard him say.

I grabbed my heels and my clutch purse and walked out of my room.

"So how do I look?" I asked him.

"Breathtaking baby

"Breathtaking baby." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

He kissed my cheek and we left my place.

We pulled up to the location. The Brunch Gardens. It was so beautiful.

The car came to a stop and his driver open the door for me. And I got out of the car. Adonis came to me and grabbed my hand.

"Baby don't be nervous. I got you." He told me.

I smiled at him and we walked inside.

As soon as we walked in. We were greeted by a man.

"Mr.Salvador welcome. Your parents are already here." The guy said.

"Thank you." Adonis said reaching into his pocket and handing him something. I think it was money.

We walked to the back of the building and he opened up the door. And we were on the patio. It was so beautiful.

I see a man who looked just like Adonis but just older. Then a woman who had long wavy black hair. Honestly she could be Adonis's older sister. Whatever she is using on her skin. I want.

"Mother father this is Camilla Jenkins. Camilla this is my father Giovanni and my mother Bianca".

Adonis said introducing us.

"Hi nice to meet you."

Both of them got up and came over to us.

First his mom hugged me. "You are all Donnie talks about. Camilla this Camilla that. I think you have him wrapped around your finger." She whispered to me.

"And that's great." She told me smiling.

"Donnie she is gorgeous." His mom said out loud.

"Mom." He groaned. "Don't call me that."

I tried to hold on to my laughter. That's so cute.

"Nice to meet you Camilla. You know Adonis has kinda gotten better with his anger since meeting you." His dad said.

His mom nudged his dad in the stomach. "Hush up." She told him.

"Come on and let's go sit down. His mom said.

Adonis pulled out my chair just like his dad did for his mom. I see where he gets it from.

"So Camilla tell us a little about yourself." His dad said.

"Well I am an interior designer. It's actually where I met Adonis."

"Oh that's so sweet. What about your family."

"Umm well my mother is still alive but my father passed away a few years ago."

"Oh dear I'm so sorry. I understand what it's like losing a parent."

"Yeah he was a great man."

I miss my dad and I miss my mom. I don't know who that lady is but that lady isn't my mom anymore.

"So-" His dad got caught off to the door opening.

"Hello family. It's been a minute."
And guy said walking in with a girl.

"We literally just saw you son. Yesterday." His dad said.

Adonis leaned over. "That's my little brother Antonio and his wife Mackenzie."

They walked over to the table and his brother sat beside his mom and his wife sat beside me.

"Big bro I see you."

Adonis just shook her head and rubbed his forehead.

"I'm Mackenzie." She put her hand out.

"Camilla. Nice to meet you."

"Just want to apologize for my husband now." She told me laughing.

"No worries." I told her.

"Now where is Valentina and Elena?" His dad asked.

"Last I heard they were on the way."

"My older sister and little sister." Adonis whispered to me.  I nodded my head.

We were having a very nice conversation until his sisters walked in.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

Sorry it took me forever. And thank you for everything that asked if Im better. I am but my daughter is sick AGAIN. I blame her father.

But I hope you guys enjoy your Friday. Hopefully I can

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all.