Chapter 5

~Friday

-Camilla

I have been working really hard on the kitchen for Adonis. Especially with everyone that's helping me. I didn't think it would be done so quickly. Give it a few more days and the first room will be done. I'm proud of myself. This is the type of kitchen I would love to have.

"Camilla get into my office now!" Mrs.Rivers so through the intercom.

What did I even do?

I got out of my office and went to hers. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in.

"Don't sit down this won't be long." She told me with a smirk on her face.

I don't like where this is going.

"So a little birdy told me that Mr.Salvador gave you a car. And we do not take handouts or anything. It would make other clients think we do stuff for them if they give us stuff."

"What? I didn't know that was a rule."

She smiled. "Well it's a policy. So unfortunately I'm gonna have to let you go."

I was shocked. My mouth flew open. "But but I need this job."

She shrugged. "Well next time don't except gifts from clients Camilla."

"You may go."

I was frustrated and very pissed off. She is doing this on purpose. No where does it say we can't except gifts from clients. And who cares it's not like it was money on the side or some shit.

I looked at this bitch and smiled. "You know what. Fuck you and this job. Someone would love to have my talent. I'm the best designer you have ever had. And watch once I leave so will your clients. Because let's be real you fucking suck at designing anything. Reasons you only sign the check bitch." I waved at her and walked out of her office slamming the door then opening it again and smirked at her and walked out without closing the door.

I can't believe I just did that.

I gathered all my things and left this stupid shit.

I deserve to be treated right. And I can find a good job. I know I can. I got into the car and realized I don't even work for Adonis anymore. And he probably would want this back.

I sighed and rubbed the dashboard. "I'm going to miss you."

I called Adonis up and this time he actually answered first ring.

"Hello Miss Jenkins."

"Umm I'm sorry to bother you but I just wanted to let you know it was nice working with you but I will no longer be your designer for your house. And I know you probably would want the car back now."

"Camilla breathe." I actually stopped breathing. This was the first time he actually said my first name.

"Like I told before the car is yours. I don't want it back. What would I do with a pink G-Wagon anyway." He laughed a little.

I smiled.

"And you will be my designer. I'll pay you double what your old job is and I'll hire anyone you need to get the job done."

"Are are you serious?" I asked him about to full on cry.

"Yes I'm positive. Actually want are you doing right now?"

"I'm sitting outside my old job right now."

"Would you like to join me for lunch?"

"Sure. Where can I meet you?"

"I'll send you the address and meet me there in 30 minutes." He told me.

"Okay I'll see you there then."

"Alright Miss Jenkins."

We hung up the phone and I couldn't help but smile. Am I about to go on a date with Adonis. The man everyone is afraid of. Which I still don't see why.

My phone dinged letting me know I had a text message.

I looked at my phone and it was the address.

Good thing I have to dress up for work. I put the address in my phone maps and drove to the place. Which took my about thirty minutes.

Once I got to my destination it was like a little cottage. It was so cute honestly.

I got out of the car and went to the door. I knocked on the door because it didn't seem like a restaurant to me. And if it was someone's place I would feel bad for just walking in.

The door opened and a lady smiled at me.

"Hello you must be Miss Jenkins. Come in Mr.Salvador is waiting for you at the table." The lady said.

I walked in and followed her to Adonis who was standing up at the table holding a bouquet of roses.

"For you.".

I blushed. "You shouldn't have."

"No I did. You had a rough day." He pulled out my chair and I sat down and he sat in front of me.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"This is my grandmothers family restaurant only family gets to dine here."

I looked around and it looked very homey and just warm.

"Why did you chose here?" I asked him.

"Because I want to get to know you Camilla." He looked at me and smirked. "All of you."

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Guys I truly apologize for not uploading. My husband was sick. And he got my daughter sick then I got sick. I blame him honestly 😂😂. I'm still fighting a cold. But hopefully I can upload something soon.