Chapter 7

~Saturday

-Camilla

I had finally got to the house hoping everything was okay with the kitchen. I did my best and I hope he liked it.

I got out the car and Adonis was standing at the bottom of the staircase. Just him no guys standing near him or around like usual.

I walked over to him. "Hey is everything o-."

He cut me off carefully grabbing my face and kissing me. At first I hesitated but gave in to his soft lips.

He pulled back and smiled at me. Which made me smile.

"Camilla I have a confession to make. The first moment I saw you I just knew I had to make you mine."

I continued to smile like a weirdo.

"I want you to be my woman but I have to be honest with you. Come on."

He grabbed my hand and we walked up the big staircase.

It all just happened so fast the kiss and him explaining to me what he does. And I mean now I see why people are afraid of him.

But for him to just tell me everything even though that might make me run. He still told me and I can only respect him.

"So what do you say Camilla? Would you be my woman." He asked looking me straight in my eyes.

"Yes of course." I told him smiling.

He pulled me close. "Oh and I need to tell you one more thing."

"What is it?"

"So I've had guys following you. But only to keep you safe."

I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"That would explain why they came so fast and why I saw this big guy twice. Wait so does that mean you know I stay in a hotel?"

He nodded his head. "Which will be changed immediately. Now I'm not going to force you to stay with me. I can get you an apartment in my building."

"You would do that?"

"Of course baby. Rent free."

I nodded my head so fast. "Yes please."

"Wait but what about this house. I can still decorate it right?"

Adonis chuckled and shook his head. "Baby this is your future house."

My mouth opened in shock. "W-What do you mean?"

"Like I said your future house."

"Adonis!! No I can't."

"You can and will." He then whispered in my ear. "When I tell you I want you now and forever that's what I mean. This is ours."

That gave me chills. I mean is this moving to fast. Maybe? But I've seen people move in together after a month of knowing each other.

Shoot my mom and real dad knew each other for five months before getting married. And they stayed married until my dad died. They were truly in love and when he died so did my mom.

And it's never about how long but about the connection you have.

"Is that why you told me to decorate the kitchen without your two sense."

He winked at me. "Now you're getting it."

"Adonis you are too much." I know him smiling.

"Just wait till I bend you over."

I gasped and blushed.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Come in let's go get something to eat."

"Yes because I have some many questions for you."

"And I'll answer them all for you."

Once we got into his car he turned his ready off. "Go ahead and ask me anything."

"Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"Yes two sisters and two brothers but my oldest brother he died in a car accident a few years back."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." I told him.

He placed his hand on my thigh. "Thank you. He was a good guy. Probably the nicest one out of all of us." He said laughing a bit.

"How old are you?"

"26."

"You're only 26 and you are one of the scariest people in the world!!!!"

He chuckled. "I don't think I'm scary. That's just other people's opinions."

"Mhm yeah right. You scary the shit out of people and probably threaten and most likely kill."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Not my fault if people do my dirty."

"Fair enough."

"Now let me ask you something Camilla."

"Sure."

"Why did you leave your home?"

My smile faded away. "Umm it just wasn't the best living environment that's all." I told him looking outside the window.

Adonis rubbed my thigh softly. "You know you can tell me right."

"I know. Just not yet."

He nodded his head. "I understand. I'm not going to push you."

.
.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

Hey y'all I appreciate the get wells in the comments. But I guess as a mother you are bond to get sick. I'm about to ship her off to her aunts in Florida lol. But nah I'm trying to get out chapters even while sick.

So I hope you enjoyed the chapter. And happy Sunday y'all.