Chapter 9

~Still Monday

-Camilla

I was thinking about running into Nigel all day. I can't believe him. Well actually I can. He's always been an ass.

Now I have to explain everything to Adonis which is new for me.

I finished cooking my specialty which was seafood boil. I love making it. I had my potatoes, corn on the cob, lobster tails, sausage, shrimp, and of course my crab legs. This might not be a romantic dinner but it's made with love and shit I'm going to eat. Hopefully Adonis isn't allergic.

Shit maybe I should have asked.

There was a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door and unlocked it and opened the door. There he was standing looking sexy as ever.

"Hello baby

"Hello baby." He said to me kissing my forehead.

"Hello." I told him letting him inside my place.

"I smell seafood?"

"Yep. It's my specialty and my all time favorite."

"I love it too." He said.

We walked to the table and he took off his suit jacket and then unbuttoned his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I don't want my suit getting messy."

"Oh I got you something." I told him and quickly went into my room and got him some sweat pants and then a wife beater.

"Here put these on. It will help you."

"How did you know my size."

I laughed. "Well I do have a personal bodyguard." I told him.

Adonis changed right in front of me and I'm just in awe. His body is print is just damn.

"Well let's eat I'm starving." He said to me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Everything." He told me.

I smiled and put everything on his plate. And then I put what I wanted on my plate which was everything.

We began to eat.

"Oh man baby this is amazing." He said breaking the crab leg. I can't wait to feel those hands on my body.

Oh my gosh Camilla shut up.

"So how was your day baby?"

"Umm that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

His left eyebrow raised up and looked at me.

"Now when I tell you this don't get mad at Bruce because I told him it would be better I told you because it's more to the story."

Adonis put his food down and grabbed a napkin. "What's going on baby?" He asked concerned as he wiped his hands.

"So today I ran into my stepfather. And things got a little heated."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I haven't had the best since my father died. My mom meet Nigel and turned to drugs and alcohol. She just started not to care anymore."

Adonis got out of the chair and came over to me crouched down and turned me to face him.

"What else baby?"

"Well like I said I ran into him at the store today but before he could do anything Bruce was right there. He just told me it wasn't over."

"Has he hurt you? Or done anything?"

I turned away. I don't want him to know anything like this.

"Baby?" He grabs my chin lightly and made me face him.

I sighed. "Yeah reasons why I left and was living in a hotel room."

Adonis nodded his head and kissed my forehead before standing up.

"Everything will be okay. I promise you." He told me and sat back down.

"Let's finish eating. I have some news. I honestly don't know if it's good or bad for you."

Now it was my turn to look at him with concern.

"Yes?"

"So my family is having a brunch and I would love for you to join and meet them."

"Do you think this is too early?"

"Nope because I know I won't lose you baby."

I couldn't help but smile. Is he really this serious about me? I've never had anyone be this serious.

"If you want me there I'll go." I told him.

"Great! We will be going to our club house. It's called The Brunch Garden but I'll pick you up." He chuckled to himself.

"When will this be?" I asked him.

"Saturday. Is that good for you?"

"Yes I just wanted to know the day so I can be ready."

"And we can discuss the details in what to wear closer to the day."

"Alright just don't tell me the day before".

He smiled at me. "I won't baby. Now let's finish eating." He told me.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

Heyyyyy y'all. Hope you enjoyed this short little chapter. Please remember to comment and vote. Happy Tuesday y'all.