Chapter 3

~Monday

The weekend came and gone. I was back at work. Mrs.Rivers has me on Mr.Salvador's project because she only trust me to get the job done.
I mean it's not like she threatened to fire me if I didn't get the job in the first place but whatever.

I was meeting Mr.Salvador at the house today. Which isnt easy. The bus doesn't come all the way in the woods area. I should buy me a car instead of a place then I could just sleep in my car.
So now I'm walking. I looked at my phone and still had a ways to go on foot. But I only had about 10 minutes to get there.

As I continued to walk a car pulled up beside me. The windows rolled down and it was him.

"Get in." He told me. His voice was deep and smooth as butter. The voice that just makes you want to drop your panties.

I opened the door and he drove to his mansion. It was huge. I have to decorate this whole thing?

"Do you not have a car?" He randomly asked. Which made me kinda embarrassed.

"Umm no I'm actually saving to by a place of my own."

He didn't say anything. Just nodded his head.

The car stopped in front of the house and I was still in awe. This place was beautiful as well as beautiful.

"Come I'll show the house." He said getting out of the car.

I opened the car door and stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at me reaching his hand out.

I looked at him and smiled and grabbed his hand. "Thank you."

I appreciate the help up the stairs especially with these heels. Plus it's a lot of stairs. Why do people have some many stairs to get to the front door? Rich people shit I guess.

Finally got to the front door and Mr.Salvador unlocked it and let me in first.

Wow! That was all I could say.

"The first room I want you to decorate is the kitchen." I followed him into this big beautiful kitchen. It was empty but it was still beautiful.

"Mr.Salvador-"

"Call me Adonis." He said cutting me off.

I smiled.

"Has anybody ever told you that you had a beautiful smile." He said making me blush.

"No umm I've never heard that."

"Well you should smile more often." He told me smirking.

Oh my gosh he so fine. I cleared my throat.

"So Adonis do you have any idea of what you want done in the kitchen."

"Just make it feel homey. I want your touch on it."

I nodded. Nobody every wants my opinion let alone decorate the whole room.

"Are you sure you don't want input on what happens."

"Nope I trust you." He smiled at me.

After Adonis gave me a tour of the whole house. I know this would take months maybe a year to even finish.

Why would a man want this whole big house. You can literally get lost in here.

"Miss Jenkins are you ready?"

I nodded. "Yes I am I just have to get the team started. Are you sure you don't want me doing more then just the kitchen? Because I have plenty of people who can do other rooms so you don't have to wait."

"No one room at a time is fine." He told me.

I nodded my head. "Alright I will be starting tomorrow then and making sure everything is right for you." I told him smiling.

"Good I have faith in you Miss Jenkins ." He told me with a straight face.

"Let me give you a ride back to your office."

"Oh you don't have to do that."

"I know but I can't have you walking to the closet bus stop which is about an hour walk."

"Okay well thank you I appreciate it."

Once we got to my job Adonis looked over at me. "Here's the key to the house. You can come as early as you need to."

He took my hand gently and placed the key in my hand. The he closed my hand and just held it in his.

I looked up at him and he was once again staring deep into my soul. Man the things I would let him do to me.

Breathe Camilla get it together. "I won't let you down." I told him trying to not let my voice be shaky.

"Oh I know you won't." He said and then let go off my hand.

I got out of the car and closed the door. I walked to the door of the building and he was still sitting in the car.

I opened the door to the building and walked inside. I turned around and he was gone. Was he waiting until I got inside?

I don't understand why people are scared of him. He isn't rude or anything. Well to me that is.

"Did I just see you get out of Mr.Salvador's car?" Claire asked me as I walked passed her desk.

"Umm yes. He's my client I had to go see the house. He just dropped me off."

"Oh my gosh you are so lucky. He is so sexy."

I laughed at her. "He's just a client Claire."

I went to the elevator and pressed the button.

I can't wait to decorate this kitchen. All he told me was make it homey. That I can do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Happy Sunday guys. I hope you enjoyed this very boring chapter. I do apologize I don't really know where this book is going lol. It just comes to me as I write. So bare with me through some boring parts.

Enjoy your Sunday.