Chapter 26

~Saturday

-Adonis

I looked over at Camilla who was just in shock. She was staring out into space.

"Baby?" I walked over to her and touched her shoulder.

"Umm I just don't understand. Was this all his plan. Marry my mom get her addicted and then kill me?"

I grabbed her hand and moved over to a corner and whispered. "Baby look at me."

She slowly looked at me. "I promise you he won't live to see tomorrow."

"But he could have killed me whenever he wanted. Why now? And he's fucking Marco's father. And he wanted to freaking date his fathers stepdaughter. Oh my gosh he's my fucking stepbrother."

She was starting to hyperventilate. "I'm I'm going to be sick." She said and ran out the room.

I sighed. This shit is fucking weird though.

I looked at Marco. "You know you're a sick bitch right." I told him

He shrugged. "We aren't related and I love her."

I went over to my table and grabbed another knife and walked over to him.

I stabbed his other leg.

"You know just saying nonsense isn't good for you."

I back over to my table and grabbed my black gloves.

"You know she's going to die when my father finds out I'm dead."

I looked at him and shrugged. "See nonsense again." I said shaking my head.

He laughed. "You are no match for me. Camilla is going to leave you after a while. She's going to hate living like this. Being scared all the time and she's going t-"

POW POW POW

Marco's head hung down lifeless. I turned and Camilla was standing at the door with a gun pointed at Marco.

Honestly I don't know if I'm turned on or just stunned. But that shit was hot as hell.

"Baby." I walked over to her and lowered her gun and took it out of her hands.

"I just I just couldn't take him talking anymore. I'm sorry I didn't-" She was stuttering out.

I stopped her. "Baby don't be sorry he definitely deserved that shit. More actually but don't apologize. He put you through hell."

I pulled her into a hug. "It'a alright baby. I promise." I told her rubbing her back.

"It felt really good." She said.

Ugh more of a turn on. I need to calm myself.

"Come on let's go. I'll take you home so you can shower and everything."

"But what about Nigel."

I chuckled. "Oh baby don't worry about him. I already know what I'm going to do."

We got to her apartment and I made her take a shower. She's been out all day long and it's almost midnight. She's been through enough. Shit almost getting kidnapped to killing her kidnapper.

Maybe I should join her. My penthouse is here and I can always get extra clothes.

I poked my head in the bathroom.

"Baby you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

I slipped into the bathroom and you can just see her figure in the foggy glass.

"Baby would you mind if I get in with you?"

She poked her head out the shower.

"Only if you are okay with it." I told her.

She gave me a small smile and nodded her head.

"Is that a yes?" Gotta make sure.

"Yes Adonis you can join me." She smiled at me.

I took off my clothes

"Don't forget a wash rag. It's in the closet by the window." She said.

I walked over to the closet and opened it. Damn how many towels does she need. Looks like a store up in here.

I grabbed a black towel and wash cloth and went over to the sink and placed my towel on it.

I opened the shower door and got in.

Camilla had her back to me and I couldn't help but admire her figure. Just perfect in everywhere.

She turned and looked at me and laughed a little.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just admiring you baby. You look amazing."

I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. I just wanted to feel her body on mine.

She closed her eyes. And I could feel her body just relax in my arms.

"You know I'm always going to protect you right."

She nodded. It was quiet all you could hear was the water falling. I felt peace for once in my life.

"I got to learn to protect myself as well." Camilla spoke.

"And we can start whenever you are ready."

We stayed in the shower for about 20 minutes and I helped wash her up.

Once we got out of the shower. It was time for me to kill someone and I needed my father for this.

I put on the extra clothes Camilla had for me. And then grabbed my phone on the night stand.

"Baby I want you to relax and I'll be back. I got to finish this with Nigel."

Camilla looked at me. "No I'm coming with you. I need to figure out why. Why he did all of this."

"Okay baby. Finish getting dressed I'm going to make a few calls." I told her and walked out of the bedroom.

I honestly don't put it passed Nigel to be this fucking dumb.

I called my father. Time to end this shit.

.

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
..

So I would like to apologize. Y'all so much is going on in my life. My Health issues. My daughter and husband got sick the same week. My mama broke her elbow. Working 12 hours. It's a lot.

Y'all I had to read my own story over again 😂😂😂 but I wanted to give you guys something.

Happy Friday y'all and enjoy your weekend.