Chapter 6

~Friday

-Camilla

Adonis was so charming and just all together sweet. We talked for four hours. Honestly I'm surprised he even talked this much.

Soon a man approached him and whispered in his ear.

He nodded his head and the guy walked away.

"I'm sorry I have to call this date off but I have some business to handle."

"Oh it's not a problem."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Camilla I hope we can do this again."

I smiled at him. "Of course. I would love to."

"Let me walk you to your car." He helped me up out of my chair and continued to hold my hand. We walked out of the place and went to my car.

"Be at the house tomorrow and you can continue to finish the kitchen. I'll send someone there to help you with the hiring the people you need to finish."

He opened my car door and pecked my lips. And i mean one of those pecks that makes you want more. And I definitely did.

"I'll see you soon." He told me and walked to his car.

I got inside the car and closed the door and smiled ugh the things I wanna do to him.

I started the car up and went back to the hotel I was staying at.

I can't believe that I got fired just to get hired by the person AND he took me on a very personal date and I enjoyed the whole thing.

~Later that night

I decided that I was going to go out and buy some food. Where the hotel was I could walk to the place I wanted to get food from.

I grab my keys and phone and let my room. I'm honestly happy that they put me on the first floor. I do not like elevators at all.

I leave the hotel room and walk to the place which has THE best crab legs. So I got me a seafood boil with crab legs shrimp sausage corn on the cob and potatoes. When I tell you I love seafood i love it.

As I'm walking back to the hotel I could just feel someone following me. So I began to pick up the pace. Soon I felt someone grab me and cover my mouth as they dragged me into the alleyway.

"Are you sure this is her?" A guy said.

"Yes." Another one answered.

I looked in between the two guys and tried to figure out quickly what can be done before I get killed.

"HEY!" I see two big dudes walking over to me.

"Do us a favor and give us the lady before it gets ugly." One guy said.

"Man we aren't bothering you so go on about your business." The guy behind me said.

They two dudes pulled out guns and my eyes got wide. What the hell type of movie am I in.

"You really gonna shoot me while I have this girl."

I opened my mouth and bit his hand so hard. And once he pulled his hand away from me I ran over to the big guys with guns. And I swear I've seen one of them before.

One of the guys came to me. "Go! And don't look back." And that's what the hell I did. I ran to my hotel and didn't look back.

I got into my hotel room and placed my food on the table and laid on my bed.

I sat straight up. Oh my gosh that was the same guy I saw at the park. Why the hell was he over here? Well I mean it could be just a coincidence. I got up and went to my food. I definitely wasn't going to waste that good expensive seafood boil.

~Saturday Morning

-Adonis

I sighed and just shook my head looking at the two that tried to hurt Camilla.

"I'm trying to understand why you would hurt her." I said putting on my black gloves.

"We-We weren't we were just doing our jobs." One stuttered.

I laughed. "Well then your boss is a pretty dumb person huh."

"Mr.Salvador we didn't know she was yours."

"Well now you do. Now tell me who you work for." I told them as I picked up my gun.

"We don't know. We just get a call and they paid us 20,000 just to get this girl and they sent us a picture."

I snapped my fingers and Kurt got his phone out of his pocket.

"I don't have time for this shit. Take care of them and give that phone to Philip so he can figure out who is trying to kidnap Camilla."

"Yes sir."

I walked out of the room and up to my office. I need to make sure Camilla is okay. I don't even give a fuck anymore. She's going to know who I am and what I do and how much I want her.

I picked up my phone and called her number.

She answered the phone.

"Hello?" She said with that beautiful voice.

"Can you meet me at the house?"

"Everything okay."

"No it isn't. Can you meet me?"

"Yes I'll be there in 30." She said.

"Thank you." I told her and we hung up the phone.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.

.

.

Y'all I am sorry for the delay. I'm still sick. My baby is just getting over a cold and it's just a lot going on.

But next chapter coming soon. Happy Saturday y'all.