Chapter 27

~Adonis

I swear to you I'm over this shit. Once I kill Nigel I'm going to grab Camilla fly to Iceland and make love to her in one of those hotel rooms that lead to your own pool balcony. I fucking swear.

As I drove to my fathers house. This is where my father told Nigel to meet him.

"Adonis do you think after this everything will be over with." Camilla asked me.

I glanced over at her and then back on the road. I grabbed her hand with my free hand.

"Baby I honestly can't promise you something like this won't happen again. But I can definitely promise you that this shit with Nigel is over with."

Camilla didn't say anything she just squeezed my hand a little bit.

We pulled up to my parents house and I turned the car off and looked at Camilla.

"Are you sure you want to watch this play out?"

"Yes I'm sure. I need to know why."

I kissed her hand and got out of the car. I went over to the passengers side and opened the door for Camilla.

I helped her out of the car and then pulled her close to me.

We walked to the front of my parents house and I looked over at her.

"Ready?" I asked rising my eyebrow.

She took a deep breath and then let it out. Camilla looked back at me with a smile and nodded. "Ready."

Before I could ring the doorbell the door opened. It was my mother.

"Aww you come here." She pulled Camilla into a big hug.

"Come on in my dears. Adonis your father and Nigel are downstairs in the "room". And uh your father has already did a little damage." My mother said.

I chuckled. Old man just couldn't wait. See I knew he missed it.

"Camilla did you want to go with Adonis."

"Yes. I just want to ask Nigel one question."

My mother nodded and I grabbed Camilla's hand and took her downstairs to my fathers torture room.

I opened the door and my father already had Nigel tied up and his eye was bleeding. I just shook my head.

"You just couldn't wait father."

"You know how I feel about betrayal." Was all my father said before walking out of the room.

I looked at Nigel and honestly I just wish I had shot him in the forehead when I had went to his house.

Nigel look up at us and just smiled.

"I guess this is the end huh." He chuckled. "I see the little bitch got you wrapped around her finger."

I went over there to him with some much anger and punched him in the face. Definitely heard something crack.

"Fucking shit. Punch harder than your damn father." He spit out blood.

"Why. Why did you go through all of this?" Camilla finally said.

"You know something. You are just like how your mother was when she was younger."

Camilla looked confused. "You knew my mother before."

He looked at her and just shook her head.

"You really know nothing huh?"

"Oh spit it out. We don't have time for this rambling. Just say what you have to say." I said getting annoyed already.

"Your mother was my first love. We met when I was 12 years old and I just knew that was going to be my wife. But then your fucking father came into the picture and stole what's mine. And for years I sat back and watched. I was going to take him out but then I saw that fucker got her pregnant. YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MY CHILD! He fucked up and I was done!" He yelled.

How did your father die again?" He asked.

"He got sick."

Nigel had an evil smile. "Yes "sick". I poisoned him and I wish I had done it sooner."

I looked at Camilla and she had tears coming down her face.

"You killed my father? Do you know you ruined my mothers life. She got worse after y'all got together. Do you not understand how you have almost killed her multiple times. After my dad died so did my fucking mother!" She yelled and went over to him and started hitting him over and over again.

"YOU DESTROYED MY FAMILY!"
She yelled through the crying.

I let her get her anger out on him until she fully broke down. I went over to her and grabbed her from behind and held her.

"It's okay baby. I got you." I whispered.

"But why are you going after me!" She screamed.

"Because you look just like that bastard. Why should I have to look at the creation he took part off. Huh? I could have fixed your mother back to how she was before."

"You tried to sleep with me though." Camilla said through her teeth.

He shrugged. "Eh just cause you looked like your dad doesn't mean you didn't have your mothers body".

I pulled out my gun from my jacket, pulled Camilla close to me and shot him in the leg. Just hearing him scream gave me great pleasure.

"So now what's about to happen is I'm going to let you die slowly and very very very painfully". I told him with a lot of happiness in my voice.

I walked over to my fathers table and took my jacket off and placed it on the table.

"Baby do you want to stay or go?" I looked at Camilla who was still crying.

She looked up at me and that innocent look was gone. She looked as if someone took over her body.

She walked over to me and grabbed a knife off the table. In all honesty I didn't know what to do at this moment. My baby was gone and I don't think I should stop whatever is about to happen.

She walked over to Nigel and just began to stab him over and over again and then left the knife in his chest as he was grasping for air.

She turned around to me and smiled. "I'm done and free." She told me. Her innocence won't come back but she doesn't look possessed anymore.

"You good baby?"

She continued to smile and nodded her head. "I'm great now."

I looked passed her at Nigel's weak body. He looked like he was so close to dying. Welp I guess I wasn't the one to kill his dumbass.

"Come on baby. I'm going to have my mom clean you up while my father and I burn Nigel".

She nodded and I took her out of the room.

Damn my baby killed two people in one freaking day!

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

Hello my beautiful lovelies. Happy Thursday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter may be the last one not sure yet. But don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all 💕