Chapter 4

~Tuesday

-Camilla

If I kept renting this hotel I'm never gonna be able to move.

I walked into the building because I had a lot of things I needed to take with me to Adonis's house.

"Hey Camilla this was dropped off for you this morning". Claire said as I was walking passed her desk.

I went back and she handed me an envelope.

I opened the envelope and it was a key and a letter. Hmm I thought he already gave me the key to his house.

Waaaaaait a minute. I opened the letter.

I thought you would need this.
I can't have anyone working for me and not being able to get to where they need to be. Use it as long as you need to.
-Adonis

I can't believe he did this. I walked back outside and pushed the lock button twice just to here it beep.

NO FUCKING WAY.

This man did not just get me a fucking G-Wagon

I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he did this. I'm so happy right now. I can do everything now and not use the bus anymore.

I went back into the building. And went straight to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator.

"Hey beautiful." Marco said coming beside me.

"Hello Marco." I said nonchalant

"Damn that's all I get."

"Marco we have been through this before. I'm not dating you."

"Can't blame me for trying."

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the elevator and so did Marco.

"So how was the first day with him."

I shrugged. "Umm just like any other client. He told me what he needed done." I told him not giving him more.

"Just be careful he is bad news."

I looked at Marco. "How could you possibly know this Marco?" I asked him

He pressed the elevator and it stopped.

"Now why would you do that?"

"Listen to me Camilla. Adonis Salvador isn't just anyone. This man knows everyone. He has connections everywhere in the country. Even out of the country. If he wants you dead he will have you dead. The police is on his side because they fear him too much. You don't want to be on his bad side. I heard he was in the mafia. Head of the mafia. The fucking leader Camilla. Okay now I just want you to be careful."

I rolled my eyes at him and pressed the elevator which made it go again.

"Look I'm just here to do a job that's it." I told Marco.

Even though sitting on his face wouldn't be a bad thing either. I laughed to myself. I'm doing too much right now.

I got to my office and gathered everything that i would need for decorating the kitchen. I also grabbed my books with phone numbers so i can make calls while being there. Once i had everything in my bag i went back down and to my NEW CAR. I still cant believe he is letting me borrow this. I need to tell him thank you. 

I got into the car and grabbed my phone. I had his number in the file. So I went through my bag until I found the file.

I saw his number at the top and put it in my phone and called.

It rang a few times before someone answered.

"Adonis speaking." Damn his voice is something else.

"Umm hi Adonis its Camilla."

"Everything okay?" He sound genuinely worried.

"Oh yes everything is good. I was just calling to thank you for letting me borrow your car. Honestly you didn't have to do this at all. I mean you barely know me."

He chuckled. His chuckle was deep and just oh my gosh Camilla stop it.

"Miss Jenkins first you're welcome and second I didn't let you borrow it, because it is yours."

My mouth flew open. Mine, its mine.

"Are you serious?" I asked very shocked.

"Yes it is yours. Like I said I can not have you working for me and not really having a way of getting there. Especially since you will be working a long time on this house. I cant have anything happening to you."

I don't know why but that made me blush. How can someone so scary be this sweet.

"Well thank you so much Adonis this really means a lot to me."

"Anytime Miss Jenkins."

We hung up the phone and I happily sighed. Time to get to work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter. Hopefully I will upload another before the night is up. Please give feedback that would be great. Enjoy your Sunday