Chapter 22

~Saturday

-Camilla

After a long night Adonis took me to my place and of course he stayed the night.

I still can't believe his mom taught me how to shoot a freaking.

I think we trained for three hours. This lady is incredible. She literally shot her target without even looking. I hope that one day I'll be able to be like her.

My phone started ringing. I grabbed it off my night stand. Adonis mumbled to ignore it and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled a little and saw it was his sister Elena.

"Hello."

"Good morning!" She sang.

Adonis groaned. "Why is she was loud like always."

"Tell my big headed brother to shut up!"

I laughed.

"Anyway I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me today?"

I looked at Adonis and he smiled at me.

"Yeah I would love it." I told her.

"Yes! Great I'll see you at 9am. I'll meet you in your lobby and  we can pick up some breakfast and then we can go shopping." She squealed on the phone.

"Okay that sounds like a plan."

We said good bye and I hung the phone up. I looked over at Adonis and he was just smiling at me.

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Baby you know you do not need my permission or approval to do things."

I shrugged. "I wasn't sure because of everything that is happening."

He nodded his head. "I get that but I have people I trust that are with you until I find out everything." He sat up in bed and pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me.

"I got you. And I promise nothing will happen as long as I'm breathing."

I snuggled up to him and let out a sigh of relief. I just feel so safe in his arms.

"Go get yourself together baby. You have 45 minutes." He kissed the top of my head.

I got up out of bed and went to take a shower.

-Adonis

Once I heard the shower running I picked up my phone beside me and called Bruce.

"What's up boss?"

"Elena is taking Camilla out today. Stay with them everywhere they go." I told him.

"Yes sir. Do you want me to bring another guy with me sir?"

"No no. Right now you're the only person I trust to protect them. Plus I'm going to have Reggie drive them today."

"Alright boss."

I hung up the phone. I'm going to pay a little visit with Ms.Rivers today.

My father Valentina and I definitely went over to her job and looked through all of her stuff. Made sure Philip turned all the cameras off. I'm not surprised she was trying to hurt Camilla.

I got up out of the bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

I heard a faint "come in"

So I walked into the bathroom and the glass was fogged up but you could definitely see the shape of her body. Boy I would love to push her up on that glass having her scream out my name in pleasure. Next time.

She opened the shower door and poked her head out.

"Baby I have to get going but you enjoy your time with Elena. I'll tell her to meet you in your place instead of the lobby."

She smiled her beautiful smile at me. "Okay."

"Call me if you need anything."

"I will."

I went over and kissed her lips lightly.

"Have an amazing day baby."

"Thank you. You have a wonderful day."

I smiled at her and walked out of the bathroom. Closing the door behind me.

I'm going to have a wonderful day once I cut this bitches fingers off.

I grabbed. My jacket off of the chair and left the bedroom. As I was walking out I called my sister Elena letting her know to come up to her apartment instead of waiting.

Then I called Valentina letting her know i was on my way to pick her up. I guess she missed being in the game and wanted to join me for some fun.

After I picked up my sister I drove us to the building where Camilla use to work.

"We being up front about this or playing it cool?" My sister asked.

I looked at her and she just started laughing. "I know I know. Just wanted  to see if you switched it up."

I parked in front of the building and we got out. We went inside and the front desk was a man. My sister and I walked right passed him.

He was about to say something but my sister put her finger to her mouth and shushed him then winked. We went to the stairs. Like I trust that shit.

But I do find it hilarious that they have a new person at the desk. I mean I did kill her but hey she was a jealous bitch.

Once we got to the floor of Ms.Rivers we went to her office. People were staring some confused and others scared out of their minds.

I opened her office doors and there she was on the phone. When she looked up it's as if she saw a ghost.

My sister closed the doors behind us. And then proceeded to lock them.

"Umm I'll call you back." She said to whoever was on the phone.

"Ms.Rivers we have some things to discuss." I told her walking to her desk.

"Uhh about what Mr.Salvador." She kind of had some sass behind that.

I put my finger to my chin to pretend think. "Oh I don't know maybe about you paying one of my guys to backstab me and TRY to steal my woman. Or maybe how you TRIED to kill me. Or maybe just maybe how got your own receptionist killed." I said sarcastically.

"Now that was my brothers fault." She blurted out then covered her mouth.

"Oh so you have a brother. Noted. Now before we start cutting you up tell me why you are going after my woman."

My sister started making her way over to Rebecca and scared little thing reached in her drawer and started panicking.

"Oh don't even look for it. We took all your little guns and pepper sprays and things." My sister said.

Valentina pulled her up by her hair and dragged her in front of me making her stand on her knees.

"Now let's have a nice talk." I smiled at her evilly.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.

Hey lovelies it's Wednesday. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Hopefully I'll be able to write another one soon

Don't forget to vote comment and share.